ZeeKs

Custom Signatures

Used to be big in Graphics; Drifted away from it a bit; Here is one I did last night.

Spoiler

eXj3V14.png

Edited by ZeeKs
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, ZeeKs said:

Used to be big in Graphics; Drifted away from it a bit; Here is one I did last night.

Reveal hidden contents

eXj3V14.png

Hey Zeeks,

I would recommend toning down the outer glow, and it would be a lot better, I like it man!

Thanks,
Private Sector

Just now, Sector said:

Hey Zeeks,

I would recommend toning down the outer glow, and it would be a lot better, I like it man!

Thanks,
Private Sector

That glow is actually another layered blurred, But I'll mess around with a bit and see how to lower it down enough to show, or try adding a black glow to it and see how that goes, Thanks  for feedback!

Just now, ZeeKs said:

That glow is actually another layered blurred, But I'll mess around with a bit and see how to lower it down enough to show, or try adding a black glow to it and see how that goes, Thanks  for feedback!

Hey,

Oh I see, yeah just tone the Gaussian and I think it would be good :).

Thanks,
Private Sector

On 15/1/2017 at 4:43 AM, ZeeKs said:

Reveal hidden contents

eXj3V14.png

If possible could you make me a signature? if you decide to do, i'd appreciate it. I don't want anything in particular, so just surprise me? Anyway, the one you made looks good, a bit more practice and you'll make one a lot better.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Katzurou said:

If possible could you make me a signature? if you decide to do, i'd appreciate it. I don't want anything in particular, so just surprise me? Anyway, the one you made looks good, a bit more practice and you'll make one a lot better.

I can try lol, I accidently merged all my files and forgot to save the unmerged copy lol