Vintage

Untradeables not refunded at Perdu?

Hi, just wondering if the following untradeables are meant to be retrieved from Perdu or if they are intentionally left out

Dragon Defender

Fire Cape

Chaotics

Cape of legends

Ava's Accumulator (t)

Slayer Helm

Barrows Gloves

Graceful items

Lumberjack outfit

Dragon slayer gloves

Mining helmet

Golden tinderbox

Cooking gauntlets

Cheers

Edited by Vintage

Dragon defender, fire cape, chaotics, slayer helm, avas (t) and barrows gloves all degrade upon pvp death and can be fixed by the repair dwarf. 

Unclear about the rest.

@Roger @Kliksa @52xp @Ally @Roger Anything you guys can do about this? Assuming he has lost these items.

24 minutes ago, Iron Logic said:

Dragon defender, fire cape, chaotics, slayer helm, avas (t) and barrows gloves all degrade upon pvp death and can be fixed by the repair dwarf. 

Unclear about the rest.

@Roger @Kliksa @52xp @Ally @Roger Anything you guys can do about this? Assuming he has lost these items.

Yeah he's lost them so doesn't have the full amount of achievement points that he should.

Hi, most of these will probably not be added to Perdu, but a few that I think should be added, so I'll forward the list to Ryan. Thanks for the post. 

1 hour ago, Ally said:

Hi, most of these will probably not be added to Perdu, but a few that I think should be added, so I'll forward the list to Ryan. Thanks for the post. 

Also tell Ryan to add legend's cape to the shop cause it's needed for a task and i dropped mine so i couldn't do the task

You can post a topic or PM Ryan or Ramzi and your untradeable item will be refunded to your account; dropped something I needed for a task and it was return to me.