I've decided to make a big post about features that I think could have a huge impact for our server and help it stand out from the rest! These are in no particular order and I assume that some or many of them will have been suggested by players previously, however I will be using my own arguments to justify them. Please let me know what you think, better get your reading glasses   @Ryan @Nate <-- Hope I give you some ideas. Skilling: Farming: Adding fruit tree and tree farming. Adding an allotment that is higher tier than watermelons, preferable pumpkins. Adding more patches, preferably herb and allotment patches. Add spirit trees (farmable) and their teleporting ability. Fixing the lunar spell that fertilises farming patches. In general, farming is an incredibly predictable and boring skill on Runex due to it's limited training methods and the fact that there is no deviation when it comes to harvest loot. These proposed additions would give more options for the players and improve the farming skill. The addition of tree seeds and pumpkin seeds would also give you the opportunity to spice up some existing drop tables or implement them into new NPC drop tables or possibly minigame rewards.  Adding more patches will allow for players to pick and chose their preferred method of training, most players would prefer to only do herb runs as they are more experience, no not require watering and the harvest is actually useful. But this is not the optimal training method with only 2 patches as you can fill all the patches before the first are finished growing.  Spirit tree teleporting could be of some use in future updates, perhaps you will need your own spirit tree to teleport you to a new zone. This is up to your imagination. Fixing the lunar spell will make farming a little less tedious and would be a much appreciated quality of life update. Agility: Adding rooftop agility courses. Adding the ability to colour graceful sets. Replacing stamina potions (graces store) with amylase crystals. Agility is a very tedious skill to train and there is no denying that. Limiting the skill to only 3 training zones makes it even worse, not to mention the fact that wilderness agility is one of the biggest hot spots for pkers. Adding rooftop agility gives players new ways to train agility so that they wont get turned away by the grind. Not only that, if higher level rooftop courses are implemented, it would mean that pkers would not be as much of an issue. Other than improving the quality of life for players, rooftop courses would also bring the server more up to date and thus be more appealing to newer players. I'm not sure why colouring graceful sets was never introduced before as it is a very nice thing to have in a server. Other than graceful, there is nothing worth buying from the graceful store, this means that players are just stock piling marks of grace. I have mentioned this in a previous post, but graceful sets could offer different bonuses for different colours and even have an enchanted graceful set (all sets combined) that gives the bonuses of all the graceful sets and switches between colours as enchanted rares do. Amylase crystals just make sense, I don't think i need to go into too much detail on that point. Hunter: Add more red chinchompa locations. Add falconry. Add salamanders. Hunter is another one of our skills that is incredibly boring and simple and really lacks a lot of content. Adding more variety in NPC to hunt would liven up the hunter skill. Adding more red chinchompa locations is essential as at times it can easily become crowded. Construction: Adding the costume room. Adding everything else. I have heard that more construction features will be added soon / later, but I would like to highlight a very important room, the costume room, this room is essential due to its ability to hold a lot of useless cosmetics for the player and thus saving them plenty of bank space. Personally, my 'cosmetic' tab is roughly half my bank and Ryan has already plundered enough of my hard earned money with bank boosters. The issue of cosmetics / bank space has been brought up multiple times and I think we are due for this fix or something like it. Runcrafting: Add runcrafting pouches. Increase the rate of astral shards, but increase the cost by the same rate. What a surprise, another of the grindy skills. Runecrafting can be quite boring and slow, not to mention the rate of astral shards is so incredibly low, I have never seen someone actually get one. Adding runecrafting pouches allows for more efficient runs in most circumstances and has been suggested before, it is just a quality of life update. My astral shard suggestion looks pointless in most cases, but it actually has a very beneficial impact. The chance of receiving one is so low that most players have given up trying to get them, increasing the rate gives players a sense of accomplishment as well as gives them hope that they will get more. Obviously, we won't see a floor of rune gloves into Runex as the cost to buy them will be increase in the same ratio.  Firemaking: Giving players some benefit to having a high firemaking level. Sorry to say firemaking, but you are the most pointless and useless skill in all of Runex, I mean seriously, there is no benefit to training it.  So my suggestion is adding Wintertodt, but I will go into more detail later. Fishing: Adding Dark crab, Angler fish and Minnow fishing. Add fishing trawler minigame. Fishing is another very boring skill that could definitely use some new features. Not to mention that the highest tier of fish you can catch only heals 20hp and I see no reason why we can obtain 22hp food through other means, just not fishing. Also, these higher tier fishing methods will also give better experience rates for both fishing and cooking so this would benefit more than one skill. Fishing trawler was my favourite minigame on runescape, I only suggest it because I think it would be awesome to see in Runex. Mining: Adding Coal bag. Making rocks act more inline with the way trees work. Adding 'cursed' rock and cursed ore. Mining is another of our least enjoyable skills, not to mention doesn't have much of a benefit. Adding a coal bag is less of a mining suggestion and more of a smithing suggestion, but I didn't want to make another section purely for smithing as this would have been the only suggestion. This is just a very needed quality of life update as converting ores into bars is incredibly tedious without a coal bag, it could be introduced through the slayer store or possibly in some form through the coal mining daily. Having rocks give players multiple ores before depleting would make mining a far more acceptable skill and would help to bring it up to pace with the rest of our skills.  We already have a cursed tree which is an incredible help when it comes to farming for catalyst tokens, but I never understood why woodcutting got such preferential treatment compared to mining in the cursed caverns. I would much prefer to see a cursed rock in the caverns than the current runite rocks.    Achievements:   Lower the amount of crystal keys required for 'Cranked Crystals III' from 1000 to 500. Lower the killstreak required for 'Manhunting II and III' to 10 and 25 respectively. Replace the 'Wizardry I and II' achievements with 3 new achievements in regards to magic that line up with the rest of the combat skill achievements. Lower the required amount of mummy kills for 'Pyramid Plunderer I, II and III' from 250, 500 and 1000 to 125, 250 and 500 respectively. Replace the daily jungle demon tasks for 'Jungle Rumble I, II and III' with straight jungle demon kills, however, increase the amount required to 1, 10 and 25 respectively. These modifications would make achievements more fair and make players more willing to grind for them. Lowering the amount of crystal keys is due to the fact that after over 30 days in game time on my prime ironman, I have barely broken 300 keys used, This shows that the achievement is a little harsh towards ironmen since they can not purchase keys off other players. Kill streaks should also be lowered due to total kills required being lowered and a 50 killstreak is unreasonable to ask of most players who actively pk against people who fight back. The wizardry achievements have always bothered me, i never understood why they were done this way. Nardah Runs are very shorts and do not give players much of a chance to kill a high number of mummies, 1000 kills could take over 100 runs which is a little harsh for newer players or ironmen since most will not be able to buy nardah scrolls (unless they have a rich main). I really dislike the jungle demon daily, which I will bring up later. Forcing players to do this jungle demon daily for a challenge is a bit harsh, considering how much time and effort needs to go into playing and surviving Kharazi. I'd prefer to see it as total jungle demon kills so that a player could knock them out in a few trips.   Daily money making tasks:   Remove the jungle demon daily task. Add a barrows daily task. Randomise the rewards for certain dailies (The skilling ones). Level appropriate dailies. As I stated earlier, the jungle demon daily is a bit of a stretch. Dailies are supposed to be something a player will do, well.., daily. Grinding out Kharazi is not something most people will want to do on a daily basis due to the amount of time and effort required to survive and kill the jungle demon. A barrows daily task would be wonderful to see and a fitting replacement for the jungle demon. The reward for completing it could be a 'Barrows Box' that gives you the loot of X amount of barrows chest, obviously uniques not guaranteed.  Randomising the rewards from daily tasks such as allotment farming, coal mining and magic tree cutting would be great since the rewards in most cases are pretty underwhelming. It would be nice to see prize boxes or crystal keys as well as a random mix of skilling supplies (Dependant on which daily you completed). This would give players more of a reason to complete them, i'm sure I am not the only one who passes up most skilling dailies. Just a little complaint I have is that you can for instance, get 2 agility dailies (wilderness and gnome). I would prefer it if you were only able to get the most level appropriate daily.   Minigames: Add Fishing Trawler. Add WinterTodt. Add Tithe Farming. Heavily change the new fight caves. I won't go into any more detail about fishing trawler, as I already have in sections above.  WinterTodt would be amazing to see in our server, not to mention it would make firemaking useful, thus giving players a reason to train it. Wintertodt is an amazing minigame that would be a huge help to ironmen as well as have a great impact on the server. The supplies alone ( seeds, fish, logs etc) are amazing for ironmen, not to mention having a way to achieve the tome of fire without spending Runex points. Wintertodt is another one of those updates that would make our server look amazing to new players as well as be a fun place for our existing player base. Tithe farming would be another cool addition to our server, as I have stated above, farming is very boring and this would give players a new method of training. This could also be a cool opportunity to add the herb sack as a reward and possibly a place for skillers to earn tree seeds and higher level herb seeds rather than buying from other players. I'm going to be completely honest here, I know Ryan and the team put a great amount of effort into every thing they put out and I am incredibly grateful for their dedication and hard work. But the new fight caves and Tzhaar area are not even close to meeting the standards of Runex. Putting the tiny tzhaar area aside, the new fight caves reminds me of something one of those copy n paste 'customs' servers would do, just slapping together a few bosses and calling it new content. I really think the infernal cape should have been handled much better and the fight caves should have had a lot more effort put into it. I would have much rather waited a few more weeks and had a small or delayed update than what we have gotten.  Looks terrible for our server. Much of it is easily safespottable. <--- Which is a bannable offence according to our rules. Doesn't present much of a challenge to most pvmers. Doesn't line up with any of our previous content. But I can't stress enough, this is not an attack against the development team, this is just my opinion and I think it is very important that we remain critical of the content coming into Runex. I hope these fight caves can be changed and the Tzhaar area revamped. I would much prefer a copy and pasted version of the current fight caves with 'cursed' versions of all the NPC's than what we currently have.   Zeah: Add the Zeah slayer Catacombs and all of the new NPC's. Add Skotizo. Add Tithe farming and Wintertodt (covered in detail above). It is pretty well known that we do not have a huge amount of slayer monsters to chose from, which means slayer can get incredibly boring after even a short amount of time. Adding in the Zeah catacombs alongside all of the NPC's that reside inside it would be a monumental addition to Runex. This would have so many positive outcomes; Revitalising slayer. Many opportunities to add new items such as the tree seeds stated above. A great opportunity to give ironmen better methods of obtaining items such as soul runes. Ability to add Skotizo, a long with new achievements for killing him. New methods for obtaining ancient shards, skotizo being the best. ( A lot of players complain about shards). It makes the server look more up to date and amazing. New higher level barraging locations / Faster slayer due to barrage.   New ironman Modes:   I wont go into any detail here since Ryan has said on the post below that they will be considering these modes in the next future, but we have yet to see it, so I felt like bringing it back up.   King Lava Dragon: Add King lava dragon teleports to the frost dragon drop table. Increase the teleport drop rate. Rework the boss so it would be more of a king lava and frost dragon. Add a new frost themed drop, perhaps a frost staff. Unfortunately, king lava dragon was almost dead on arrival due to lava dragons being in the wilderness and the teleport scrolls being fairly rare. Something needs to change about this boss as almost nobody even farms for teleport scrolls anymore. Due to farming of lava dragons, their drops have plummeted in price, over 50% decrease in whip prices and similar with the gloves. Spreading the load with frost dragons will help to balance this out. It will also give players a different monster to farm for king dragon teleports which would hopefully cause an influx of farmers. All in all, due to the wilderness, low rate of teleports and even lower rate of useful drops from the king lava dragon, he is almost dead content and the lava dragon shield has yet to see the light of day. Something needs to be done to change this.   New content from Donor boxes: Apply a 2-4 week period where newly added content is not added to donor boxes and is only able to be obtained through the means at which it was intended.  I am really sick of seeing new content added to Runex that seems to be achieved 90% through donating and 10% through actually playing the game. Most recently this has been evident with the grand crest pieces and don't even get me started on twisted bows. It is incredibly unfair to the majority of our player base and all ironmen that some players are able to get their hands on new content without going through the proper process. This 2-4 week delay would give players a chance to actually grind out and try to receive these new items. It really makes Runex seem incredibly P2W as some times.