Katzurou

Max cape possible buff?

Hello,

I'm sure some of you are aware that the current Max Cape has the same stats as the Kiln Cape. I personally believe that this is very wrong. You need to work a lot more to achieve the Max Cape, and for Kiln you just gotta complete Caves three times. I hope that some of you who have also achieved the Max cape will agree with what i'm saying.

I'd like to add another thing. When you rightclick the Max Cape, you have several choices on what to do. Sadly the two uncommon choices are not fully functioning how they are supposed so. Those two are "Teleports & Features". I hope that they add teleports to perhaps special bosses? (wildy bosses etc) if possible. For the Features option, I hope that they make it work that way so when you click on it, it will tell you the benefits of wearing the Max cape. Perhaps increased droprate etc.

If you have any questions regarding the Max cape, feel free to ask. 

15cb91cb1f09a301d41dcc471377d959.png

b5b59165f7521beea063bb22f902b731.png

• Like 3

Hmm,

I'm not sure how I feel about, OSRS doesn't really have much of a buff, we already have more than that. Skills capes are really fashionscape, same with Max cape, it's an achievement from a bulk of skilling. Skilling shouldn't really effect combat. I think the stats where they are, are more than enough. Perhaps I'm with you with the features though.

Thanks,
Private Sector

34 minutes ago, Sector said:

Hmm,

I'm not sure how I feel about, OSRS doesn't really have much of a buff, we already have more than that. Skills capes are really fashionscape, same with Max cape, it's an achievement from a bulk of skilling. Skilling shouldn't really effect combat. I think the stats where they are, are more than enough. Perhaps I'm with you with the features though.

Thanks,
Private Sector

Yeah it was just a suggestion, I don't mind if they don't change it.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Katzurou said:

Yeah it was just a suggestion, I don't mind if they don't change it.

Hey man,

No worries man! Didn't mean to really combat your idea, it's just my opinion man :). But I see where you're coming from.

Thanks,
Private Sector

1 hour ago, Sector said:

Hey man,

No worries man! Didn't mean to really combat your idea, it's just my opinion man :). But I see where you're coming from.

Thanks,
Private Sector

Sorry if I sounded "angry" in my last message towards you, that wasn't my intention. I know that there's a small chance that they will actually add it, as I said it was just a suggestion. ;)

Edited by Katzurou
  • Like 2

Just now, Katzurou said:

Sorry if I sounded "angry" in my last message towards you, that wasn't my intention. I know that there's a small chance that they will actually add it, as I said it was just a suggestion. ;)

Hey man,

I wasn't sure the feeling of your last post, but I didn't want want to be on your bad side my man. But yeah, we'll see. I'm definitely down with the options though!

Thanks,
Private Sector

6 minutes ago, youre ded m8 said:

Maybe like +10 all combat and +10 str and +5 prayer.

Yeah that sounds great, considering the amount of time it takes to get all 99s.

• Like 1

I think it should be slightly stronger than kiln.

Also

Potentially different aesthetic versions for all the modes to differentiate would be pretty cool for people who grind out on non normal.

7 minutes ago, pjer said:

I think it should be slightly stronger than kiln.

Also

Potentially different aesthetic versions for all the modes to differentiate would be pretty cool for people who grind out on non normal.

Yeah as I sad above, just a slight buff would be amazing-

• Like 1

I wouldn't mind if the stats stayed the same, if they added in the effects for skillcapes like how ranging cape acts as an avas device, etc. And Max cape would have them all.

20 hours ago, G G G said:

Definite must for an update.

Kiln and max cape should not have the same stats.

Indeed, I hope they'll listen, cus otherwise I put in a lot of effort into nothing.

• Like 2