G G G

Untradable Exchange

Iv'e heard from several people, that have double's, even triple's of the same chaotic item, and I thought to myself " there has to be a better way".

I'd like to suggest a potential update that would enable us to take our untradable items, and sell them back to the Runex point shop for a lesser exchange rate.

Eg: Chaotic's are 125k Runex points, exchange rate would be 100k Runex points

Please feel free to add onto this suggestion, thanks in advance for reading/replying.

P.s Exchange rate could also apply to other , if not all of the items in the Runex point shop.

Edited by G G G
poor sentence structure

1 minute ago, G G G said:

I'd like to suggest a potential update that would enable us to take our untradable items, and sell them back to the Runex point shop for a lesser exchange rate.

Eg: Chaotic's are 125k Runex points, exchange rate would be 100k Runex points

Iv'e heard from several people, that have double's, even triple's of the same chaotic item, and I thought to myself " there has to be a better way".

Please feel free to add onto this suggestion, thanks in advance for reading/replying.

P.s Exchange rate could also apply to other , if not all of the items in the Runex point shop.

Hey man,

I would love to see something like this, because when I first started out, like most probably bought some questionable items. I would love to be able to trade my bone crusher back for Runex points.

Thanks,

Private Sector

Yes there definitely needs to be something added for all untradable items, I had to alch my 2nd treasuras ring, I also want to be able to do something with my extra c rapier 

2 hours ago, borlad said:

I had to alch my 2nd treasuras ring

damn that really sucks LOL, I feel sorry for you Cx.