Sign in to follow this  
S3XY

a unfare bann

Posted (edited)

recently i have been perm banned on my accs for asking players to do event for me and i pay them cash, the onyl reason i asked a player was because aspen told me i can as long as i know the risks to my hardcore ironman status... it was a mis understanding i get it... but how can i be perm banned for this when its clearly unfare.... if i was trying to break rules i wouldent asked staff first.... this is not fare atall

if he said no you cant do it... or only with bonds and not irl cash, and i still did it then ofcourse i should be banned... but why am i banned for doing what i was told i can do my a member of staff, this is crazy

i dont deserve the bann... i done everything right by asking  aspen first before i done it... and i got a yes, so i did it

can i ask that you look into this because i have been playing since version one of spawnpk like 10 years ago and aint broken 1 rule since, and this is a wrongful ban

Edited by S3XY
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

RWT isnt wrongful ban. Good luck! 😬😬😬

Edited by ButterDog

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, ButterDog said:

RWT isnt wrongful ban. Good luck! 😬😬😬

its not against the rules or rtw bann if i asked a staff member before i done it and he said yes i can do it... i even offered him 75$ and he said he cant because he used him ironman account already aka "aspen" and to get someone else but be carful because might get me killed on my hc acc if someone scams me

Edited by S3XY

Hello @S3XY

Making posts about your ban isn't going to change anything. 
This thread is closed, further posts made will result in your account being restricted from posting.

• Like 1