Butterdog for Staff

Hello Runex, 

Butterdog here. 

1. Desired staff position: Player moderator 

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Tony 

3. Your age: 26 

4. Your timezone: PST 

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 8-16 Hours 

6. Why you should receive the position: I would like too receive this position too maintain the integrity of the game, support players who need help, and be a positive
role model for the server.

Appreciate your time reviewing my application and hope you take me into consideration. 

Love, 

The Dog with the butter.

• Thanks 1

I’ve interacted with Butter numerous times during his playtime here and I’ve been met with nothing but friendly energy, and an undying pursuit or having fun.

He’s active and committed to keeping the server moving forward and always pursuing some new goal or knowledge to add to his toolkit. 

I’m giving my vote here publicly to share that I believe Butter will be a great addition to the team here.

Best of luck in your journey Butter, I’m wishing you the best I know you’ll do the server proud.

Sincerely, SPOONDADDY.

• Like 1

Good dude, tries his best to help as much as he can, very trustworthy (have lent him items and had no issues getting them returned), very active and doing his best to learn the game quickly and making great progress despite how long he has played. Never had a negative interaction with him

+1

Stream BING CHILLING! by uamee | Listen online for free on SoundCloud

• Like 1

Known butter since almost day one, and he's been nothing but a positive and wholesome influence on the community, absolutely +1

• Like 1

-1 just watched butterdog take advantage of a player who "accidentally" went into wildy during vertizo (it doesnt warn you when you do) an he pked them for over a tril, not a piller of the community we deserve to see.  shoulda warned them    :(  rip homie

• Like 1