Sign in to follow this  
Planeta

Money making daily event BUGGED

Hello, ive finished my event points a while ago (i currently have 254 points) and havent got a single mystery box from the re-do for the repeateable one (10 points per box)

I pm'ed espen about it when i had (-62/10) in the repeatable line and told me this event we didnt have that reward but today several clan members told me they do get mystery boxes when they re-do the 10 points one.

https://imgur.com/a/HGqEzFu 

this is how my event interface looks, atm i am at (-6/10) i kept just doing dailies normally cuz i thought we didnt have the mystery boxes this event but now that i know we have them im doing this topic

thanks in advance for help :)

Edited by Planeta

Hi @Planeta,

I've submitted a ticket to get you your lost mystery boxes.

This can take 24-48 hours and sometimes longer depending on certain situations.

NOTE:
This is not a guarantee you will get your mystery boxes.

Thanks for your patience.

Kindest Regards,
Letters

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Planeta said:

I pm'ed espen about it when i had (-62/10) in the repeatable line and told me this event we didnt have that reward but today several clan members told me they do get mystery boxes when they re-do the 10 points one.

I said the task was bugged.

48 minutes ago, Espen said:

I said the task was bugged.

im sorry i thought u meant like bugged in the sense that everyone got it bugged, cuz u said "impressive" and i was like "oh hes laughing at me cuz im a noob and dont know we dont get them this event" but thats totally my fault haha, sorry again for that missunderstanding

update: i got to the point i did so many dailies the negative value went into positive and just recieved 1 mbox (im at 271 points atm)

Hello @Planeta,

This bug is being forwarded to Ryan so he can look into it and get it fixed for you.

He or I will follow up soon! 

• Like 1