Nat

Nat's Server Support Application

1. Desired staff position: - Server Support

2. Your name: - Nat

3. Your age: - 26

4. Your timezone: - UK GMT+0

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: - 4-8

6. Why you should receive the position:

I have been with Runex for over 6 years now and with that gained an in-depth knowledge of the game. 
I am an approachable, caring and light-hearted person who is happy to strike up conversation with anyone. My real-world job as an account manager allows me to deal with any situation with a level head and in a professional manner. 
In the past I was selected to become a BETA tester for large scale updates where I was required to give in-depth and well rounded suggestions. I would hope that in doing so it was a clear indication of my maturity and ability to think long-term and out of the box. 
My hobbies would also help benefit me should I be given the opportunity to step into said role. I run a men's mental health charity organisation where I host group drop-in sessions where men can discuss their problems and gain some clarity and mental peace. Facilitating such sessions gives me a higher level ability to manage large amounts of people with differentiating opinions, some derogatory, and still be able to come out with a neutral yet constructive outcome. 
Finally, I think I would be a great asset to the current staffing team and look forward to my continued growth within the server. 

• Like 1