Sign in to follow this  
52xp

The Runex Wiki

Hey guys,

Since returning some time last year, I started working on a new Wiki for Runex.

Upon leaving in October, I put a pause on that project but have decided to resume it now and give it my full focus. With that comes a lot of work to be done, and even though I don't mind going at this alone, I would love the help of some of you in the community. Since coming back, I have come to discover that I have significantly more fun creating content for Runex, whether that be through YouTube or, in this case the Wiki, than I do actually playing the game. Because of that, I've essentially decided that I'll be committing most of my time that would be spent in-game to instead work on those two things. 

So what is this post for? Well, to see if anyone would like to volunteer their time to help me bring this potentially amazing resource to the community.

I, along with a few friends, have managed to begin adding quite a few things already but we could definitely use your help.

What am I looking for?

Players that are interested in creating guides and informative pages for custom content on Runex. This will entail things such as our custom gear (Crestbearer, Crestroot, Ancrestral), custom mini-games (Kharazi, Elite Barrows, Inferno), and so much more that we've already began to work on.

Who am I looking for?

Anyone with a broad knowledge of Runex, working on Wikis, or both that would like to help the community in more ways than they already do. I have been upfront with everyone that has been willing to help already -- I don't mind shouldering majority of the load on this project. I am here to help with anything I can, including formatting pages and making things as easy as possible for those contributing with us.

What would you be doing?

This is another thing I've tried to be as open and upfront about as possible. You will be doing whatever the hell you want to do. Any contribution is a good contribution, given they are accurate and properly presented. The mantra has essentially been to do what you want, when you want, and I'll be here to help along the way.

If this sounds like something you'd like to be apart of, please feel free to leave a reply here with your Discord or add/message me on mine at Witty#3418.

I hope to hear from you!

• Like 1