IronPostmand

Lost items.. another post.

A ton of a long time ago yall stole my donator rank which left me with less bank space, because of this I lost a fuck ton of shit that I still to this day haven't gotten back.
Since the log checks were never done properly I've been trying to make a list with stuff, sadly the list was lost on my old pc.

Here are some items tho.

1. Ring of greed was lost, I bought a new one loooooong ago but still would like the RC compensation (5625 RC)
The last time I requested this item it was denied since I already had one, but once again, I bought a new one after losing the first one and now I have a ring of greed (i) so just the RC would be nice.

2. Lederhosen set from fletching achievements, as it simply just disappeared and wasn't dropped etc. I am unable to claim it at perdu.
3. Sun shorts
4. Beach shorts
5. Lunar cavalier
6. Solar kite
7. Winter deer hat

Hi @IronPostmand

I have submitted a ticket for you to get your lost item back, this does not mean the item will be restored but rather seeing if it's possible.

Thank you for your patience and best of luck

Hello @IronPostmand

I have sent these items to your reward coffers.

I apologise for the situation that happened regarding your account, if there is any other items you believe you had please don't hesitate to make a new ticket and we'll look into it and get them refunded for you!

Enjoy playing!

• Thanks 1