Roger

Player Killer III

Player Killer III  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Should the 'Player Killer III' achievement be removed (1000 Player kills), and make 500 kills the most you have to do?

• Yes
    • No

yes of course it's insurmountable when you can achieve around 2 kills a day if lucky xD

This is a ridiculous achievement, I would be happy if it was downgraded as far as 200 or 250.

Ryan needs to face the fact that this isn't a pking server and there is very little people who pk.

The main group of people to kill are players doing daily challenges, killing bosses, wildy skilling or general pvm. 

While there is a lot of great content in the wilderness for ironmen, there is very little bringing regular players out there.

Many new players get very unhappy and even quit when some noob pker is camping ankous or green dragons so they can't do their dailys.

Everybody wins if the achievement requirements are nerfed. Pkers don't have to waste so much time running around the wilderness and regular players aren't picked on so much.

I would love to grind out comp cape on my prime ironman, but this achievement ruins it for me, I will never even try until it is removed or nerfed.

• Like 1

I'd also say lower than 500 as well, maybe add it again in the future if the pking community or community as a whole grows.

200 to 250 should be max, I understand comp cape is something that should be hard to achieve, but even getting 250 kills as a not clan / ragger is near impossible.

19 minutes ago, Rolla said:

200 to 250 should be max, I understand comp cape is something that should be hard to achieve, but even getting 250 kills as a not clan / ragger is near impossible.

It's not near unpossible, doesn't require much.

Voider

4S1vaDL.png

Mainpker

Ean74u1.png

1 minute ago, Garfield said:

It's not near unpossible, doesn't require much.

Voider

4S1vaDL.png

Mainpker

Ean74u1.png

For a pker, I'm saying for those that have zero skill in pking and only ever get a kill or two when defending themselves in the wilderness, for those that actively look / hold events / have a clan sure maybe its not so hard.