Sign in to follow this  
Vise

End of 2022, Staff Question & Answer!

Hi Everyone,
To finish off 2022, we thought it would great to do a staff Question & Answer with the community previously done a few years ago, everyone is welcome to post there questions. Deadline for questions is 30th December.

Please note that staff reserve the right to not answer all questions if they wish not to, please do not get upset. 
Any questions that are related to anything other  than a question & answer, (eg. Appeals, help, banter) will be removed. 

Please maximum 3 questions per player, post them below only once, if you wish to change your question please edit your reply,  if you have 1 question for 3 different staff members, please make it clear whom they apply to. 

FORMAT
In-game Name:
Question for: (Staff Name/s)
Question: 

Questions will be answered by the following staff listed below.

James - Co-Owner
Raw - Community Manager
Rawruwu (Espen) - Grand Moderator
Abigail - Super Moderator
Adsz - Super Moderator
Ir0nman - Super Moderator
Sock - Super Moderator
Harley - Super Moderator
L4zy - Moderator
Vise - Server Support
Terror - Server Support

In-game Name:Hayboo
Question for:  Anyone who wants to
Question:

What do you  guys for see as the big update of 2023? 

Any plans on porting Toa?

Whats your guilty pleasure snack while scaping?

Edited by Hayboo

In-game Name: Make me wet
Question for: (Staff Name/s) Ryan, Nate- I see their names aren't on the list but they are only ones to really be able to answer
Question: 

What is the chance of anything new happening to gim modes, like allowing players to leave current group and join another.

Any plans to follow osrs and allow irons to become gims.

In-game Name: Nat

Question for: @James
Question: If you could get one upgrade for your PC, without money being a problem, what would it be and why?

Question for: @Espen
Question: What is your current PC setup (pics needed) and what is your favourite part about it?

Question for: @Abigail
Question: If a Giraffe was to drink a cup of tea (RIP), would it still be warm when it hits its stomach or would it forever live its life thinking tea is a cold beverage?

Edited by Nat

In-game Name: Connor
Question for: (Staff Name/s) James
Question: Since you've taken on the role of co-owner, what kind of projects have you been working on, if there is anything that can be shared? 

Question for: (Staff Name/s) Raw
Question: Since becoming an admin and I think kind of the community manager(Edit- Definitely the community manager, forgot about the official promo), do you have any new events or ideas involving the staff and the community that we've not seen before? Think revolution - anything like this on your radar or thoughts for the staff team going forward?

Question for: (Staff Name/s) Ryan, even though his name isn't on there.
Question: What is your end goal with Runex/SpawnPK? Are they a means to meet an end (income) or do you have goals that you are trying to work towards? I guess a good summation of the question would be "What is the purpose of RX/SPK?"

Thanks for taking the time to answer some of these questions!

Edited by Connor
  • Like 1

In-game Name: rcmac36
Questions for: Anyone
Questions: 

What made you want to be a part of the Runex staff team?

For 2023, do you have any personal or server goals you would like to achieve as a staff member? 

Do you currently enjoy where the Runex community is at or is there something you want to say or do to shift/improve it in another direction? (I.E., when I say Runex Community, the player base numbers (retaining player numbers or get returning players to come back), toxicity levels, the communication between players and staff/owners, etc., anything along those lines)

Thank you for taking the time to do this! Really appreciate the staff letting us to get to know more about you and the server.

IGN: Empti

Question for James

What is your vision for the server?

Having so much fun already on my prime character! Wish you all the best!

In-game Name: Java

Question for: @James
Question: What type of assistance will you be offering Ryan as the Co-Owner? (Ex; Nate supplies developing, etc.)

Question for: @Raw
Question: Do you believe RuneX will ever have an active Wilderness in terms of more PvM, High risk\high reward, BH system, etc.?

Question for: @Espen
Question: As one of the most proficient Ironman in all of RuneX, what would you consider the most important beginning steps of an Ironman?

• Like 1