Sign in to follow this  
hcim bontail

double wanderer insurance scroll

was just browsing my bank and noticed i have another one of these wanderer scrolls. i dont remember buying two but i do get tokens at every step. was just curious if its possible to give this one back to him somehow? if not its cool thank you for the help.   i am also now realizing i am logged into my hcim account but this is on my normal Bontail account. i am unsure how to switch my profile log in as well. my apologies.

Edited by hcim bontail

Hi @hcim bontail, Wanderer Scrolls aren't refundable unfortunately. Always handy to have a spare I suppose!

In regards to logging in on the forums, head to the top left of the page, click the drop-down next to your name and hit log-out. You will then be able to log in with your main accounts credentials. 

23 minutes ago, Nat said:

Hi @hcim bontail, Wanderer Scrolls aren't refundable unfortunately. Always handy to have a spare I suppose!

In regards to logging in on the forums, head to the top left of the page, click the drop-down next to your name and hit log-out. You will then be able to log in with your main accounts credentials. 

Hi HCIM Bontail, 

I doubt you bought a second one, this happened around original release and may of not been patched but when you claim the scroll it doesn't seem to go away. However, I'm not 100% sure if this was patched or not.