kodeinekrazy

ITEMS/GP DISSAPER IN TRADE/DUELSTAKE SCREEN

It has happened to me 3 times now this is the first time I'm saying something. to put it simple ive been in the Trading someone or staking 3 or 4 times the past month and when I DC while my items are in the trade or the stake when I reconnect 5 seconds later everything that I just had put in has disappeared neither player having the items. This is really frustrating to me as each time I have lost my entire bank or majority of it. Please just give me back the 70m or so I just lost. ill forget about the other 200m.

You really need to make a post about it as soon as it happens, dcing while in a state screen and losing your items is a commonly known bug that is usually refunded if you can corroborate your story.

I posted this right after it happened to me yesterday.  I was Staking in the Duel arena with the another player named One  we went about 4 matches and i had ended up cleaning him. One had nothing left so to help him out i proceeded to trade him about 30m in cash and about  40-50m worth in items.   the items were  as i can remember 4 regular  furys 1 DFS an honorable blessing D boots and a whip. Ive been playing on this server for atleast 6 or 7 months now. A Refund would Be greatly appreciated.

4 hours ago, kodeinekrazy said:

I posted this right after it happened to me yesterday.  I was Staking in the Duel arena with the another player named One  we went about 4 matches and i had ended up cleaning him. One had nothing left so to help him out i proceeded to trade him about 30m in cash and about  40-50m worth in items.   the items were  as i can remember 4 regular  furys 1 DFS an honorable blessing D boots and a whip. Ive been playing on this server for atleast 6 or 7 months now. A Refund would Be greatly appreciated.

If @Ally doesn't get this I can get it when I get home from work.

Edit: Submitted a ticket for you.

• Like 1

On 7/8/2017 at 9:18 AM, Kliksa said:

If @Ally doesn't get this I can get it when I get home from work.

Edit: Submitted a ticket for you.

Hey does this mean that i will be refunded? :D