Sign in to follow this  
Dragon Paws

Lost crystal cannon issue

Decided to make a post here just for the little hope of maybe getting it back due to 1 issue of it, not sure exactly how it was lost.

I was in instanced kourend, just finished a task so I tp'd home, every other time it either goes into my inventory (if I have space) or into my bank since I have 1-2 slots open + placeholders for it and in the past has always gone to the bank, but this time tping home it went to the floor and was looted by a normal account even though ironmen items aren't supposed to be seen dropped on the floor unless in wildy. Little hope in getting a refund for the 2.5m rx pt crystal cannon but I can at least try and maybe have it looked into.

I have submitted a ticket to get your missing item(s) returned to you. (this is not a guarantee)
This post will be replied to when this has been looked into for you. 

Thanks, Adsz. 

Hello @Dragon Paws I'm a little disappointed that you made a forum post after I just told you last night that because someone looted the cannon piece, you cannot be refunded. 

Sorry but nothing can be done here. 

In the future, if you're told no, don't make a forum post to try and circumvent people.