Sign in to follow this  
plump

Fatso's journey to elite comp

Hey all, I just wanted to document my accumulation of boss points/CM tasks/collection log points -- I am inching towards the elite comp cape.

As of October 17, 2022 - I need 35k boss points, 85 collection log points, and 3 colossal cerberus spawns on CM. Plan: complete lava chest (25), ancient urns (25), easy task (5), medium task (25), and something else for collection log points. I will raid as usual while afking bandos or vorkath rushes with draco claws for boss points.

Edited by plump

Update October 19: Completed Lava chest (1320 kc) and Ancient urn logs (estimate 85 kc).

To go: 34k boss points, 35 collection log points, and 3 colossal cerb spawns on CM. Next goal is to complete easy tasks (5) and medium tasks (25) along with 5 other collection log points.

Ancient-urns.png

Lava-chest.png

Edited by plump

Update October 20: Completed the TOB log. Collection log points completed.

To go: 33k boss points and 3 colossal cerb spawns. To complete the boss points I will actively use VIP spawns and AFK elite bandos. All profits will be funneled into fatso's mythic bond journey ($1900 to go) until mythic is achieved.

TOB.pngTOB-AFF.png

Update October 23: Obtained mythic donator status on October 22. Completed challenge mode on October 23.

Mythic zone is underwhelming. The additional spawns in VIP zone is nice, but otherwise I cannot see myself spending much time there.

To go: 28k boss points. Money will now be channeled into obtaining golden fairy pet -- I am yet to investigate the most cost-effective means to do so.

cerb.png

Screenshot-at-Oct-23-09-1col-cerb8-33.pn

Update October 29: Have 25.5k boss points. Averaging about 700 boss points per day through my various activities.

To go: 24.5k boss points until elite comp cape.

Update November 6: Have 28.3k boss points. Averaging about 350 boss points per day since Oct 29 update. This slowdown is due to CM chasm and terror kills for executioner orbs yielding slower boss points per hour. 

To go: 21.7k boss points until elite comp cape.

Update November 10: I prestiged to heroic. After lamping my skills to reasonable levels, I have begun camping KBD to build out my combat levels. With combat tokens, I am gaining approximately 200k xp/hour. My plan is to continue to camp KBD to build out my melee stats, use kraken for range, and elite bandos for magic. These combat grinds should get me to 50k boss points. Currently at 30.5k boss points.

To go: 19.5k boss points and then 99 for all stats (roughly 400 donator lamps = 200k donator tickets)

Update November 17: Currently at 36.5k boss points. I am now at the point where I can again cm terror if so desired -- which is nice. 

To go: 13.5k boss points and then 99 for all stats (roughly 160k more donator tickets)

Update November 21: Currently at 41k boss points. I've decided I will be doing the Vault of War dungeon and GM raids until 50k boss points. I purchased donator tickets to lamp to max on heroic - roughly 400k donator tickets. 

To go: 9k boss points. Then I will lamp to max on heroic. I have 20 grand promos in bank waiting for an event boost on mystery shards for combined boost of grand falcon and golden fairy!

Update November 29: Currently at 44.2k boss points. I lamped to almost max with prestige. Currently 96 attack, 92 defense, and 95 magic -- otherwise all 99. Vault of War achievements are largely done and, after recent updates, seem less profitable to afk. I am doing Cerberus/chasm axing at jellies until 99 attack and then plan on moving pet accessories to ultimate phoenix for AFK elite bandos until 99 magic. I think that will get me close to 50k boss points by the time I hit 99 magic. There are 25ish grand promos in the bank still waiting for an event to open.

To go: 5.8k boss points, a few million magic xp, and vault of war on CM mode (keys already obtained)

Update December 3: Boss point grind completed. Pictures of autumn-inspired completionist cape and winter-inspired elite completionist cape below (with associated stats). 

Still some milestones on account, namely: Grand falcon (15 grand promos away) and gilded fairy (will use mystery shards from grand promo grind). 

Thank you for following along!

comp-cape.pngcomp-stats.png

ecomp.pngecomp-stats.png

• Like 1