Sign in to follow this  
Deux

Deux Server Support Application

1. Desired staff position: Server Support

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Ben

3. Your age: 35, 36 this coming Saturday

4. Your timezone: GMT-7, west coast USA

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 12+

6. Why you should receive the position: I'm a friendly guy who tends to go out of my way to help others, particularly new 
players, with the primary goal of trying to foster a better community through whatever reasonable means I have. I run my 
own public POH (Deux poh) whenever I'm online, I farm for emoles and, while playing my iron (Iron Deux) actively, I 
frequently start up one-on-one conversations with new players when they're asking a lot of (intelligently-worded) questions, 
in order to answer them efficiently and without as much spam in public channels. I've never (knowingly?) broken a rule in 
Runex, I'm a never-gambler, and I try to remain as level-headed and courteous as possible in every circumstance. I don't 
particularly enjoy flaming, even when I feel someone might deserve it; to the contrary, generally I just don't bother since 
I have neither the wish or official capacity to deal with it. In past conflicts, here and elsewhere, I've been known to be a 
good mediator and am always willing to put in the time and effort to get all involved parties to reach an amicable agreement. 
Thanks for your consideration! If you need to contact me, I'm always active and PMs are always open on Iron Deux.
Edited by Deux
Formatting error from copying template

Hey there, @Deux Really nicely formatted application.

I see you shouting about your POH quite often, personally though. 
I would like to see more of you in-game and helping others as I don't know much or have seen much from you

Entirely fair, I suppose. I tend to be active on my ironman as opposed to the non-iron "Deux" as I personally find iron to just be a more enjoyable experience, and in all honesty I'm in the middle of some pretty long-term grinding so I'm not as active in global chats as I would otherwise be. I can make more of an effort to be more present there, if that's what you mean.

For what it's worth, I do have quite a few people that come to me directly via pms for their questions throughout any given day, which also doesn't help the appearance that I'm not active in global chat. Either way, though, I can make more of an effort!