Raw

Runex Bingo 3

Hello everyone! 

I'm going to be hosting a Runex Bingo event!
What is a Bingo event? A bingo event is a pre generated bingo card that has a bunch of different Runex things you can do. 

How will this event work?

• This event will require a NEW ironman account to complete the bingo card i've created. 
  • Accounts must be created on the forums before the bingo begins. Which is JULY 1st, 2022. 1 pm EDT
  • The FULL card will need to be completed to win. 
  • You are only allowed $10 donator status on the account created for the event. Make sure to do ::bond once you login so you cannot be griefed.
  • You are allowed 1 account to participate.
  • Account sharing is prohibited for this event. 
  • You will need to screenshot the achievements that you complete alongside a date stamp completed in-game. ExampleiPX4h76.png

Since I don't have the best way to authenticate all announce drops aka [news] drops in-game this is how the event will work. 

*****MUST READ*****

To sign up for the Bingo you must put the IGN you're participating on in the comment section of this post.
If an account has any progress or has logged into the game before the scheduled time of JULY 1st, 2022, 1 PM EDT we will DQ those players. 

The event start will be announced in the RuneX discord #announcements and in-game!
*****************************************************************************************************************************

Are there rewards for this event? Of course! We have rewards for the top 3 people to complete the card!

• 1st place prize is a $500 inname! X7eRMlS.png

• 2nd place prize is a $300 inname! FnNKQ4t.png

• 3rd place prize is a $150 inname! UtKxpwS.png

We also have a consolation prize for people that can complete at least 20 tiles on the card! They will win a $20 bond! 
NMUvVl8.png

Unlike the last bingo, this one I will showcase the card! Here is the card you'll be doing!

uKgj2JW.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

name bingowinner / Also what chongo said "unless donations are disallowed for this it's not an even playing field" I agree with this 100% edit: or cap them to $10

Edited by bingowinner

17 minutes ago, bingowinner said:

name bingowinner / Also what chongo said "unless donations are disallowed for this it's not an even playing field" I agree with this 100% edit: or cap them to $10

I don't really foresee many people donating tons to win this as the rewards are bond/donation based. 

That being said, i'll think about limiting donations but i'm not really sure the event will need it. 

2 hours ago, chongo said:

unless donations are disallowed for this it's not an even playing field

I'm not sure if you're entering the event but since you've logged in and made progress on the account "chongo" that account is not eligible.

@Agreed on the donation aspect as we all know theres someone willing to double their promo by buying a promo and using it as a boost. However Goodluck to all :3

On 6/27/2022 at 4:36 PM, Raw said:

I'm not sure if you're entering the event but since you've logged in and made progress on the account "chongo" that account is not eligible.

was just a test account, thanks thought

edit: creating new acc, I logged in to set game mode, didn't realise we coulldnt log in

Edited by Fat Nonce

On 6/29/2022 at 5:58 AM, Fat Nonce said:

edit: creating new acc, I logged in to set game mode, didn't realise we coulldnt log in

Sorry but the account "Fat nonce" cannot be used since it has logged in. If you're wanting to join the bingo you'll need to create a new account.