Sign in to follow this  
Iron Regal

Gim Regal staff application

1. Desired staff position: Helper

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Josh

3. Your age: 23

4. Your timezone: EST

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 6

6. Why you should receive the position: As a helper I would be more able to help support the community, and i would continue to do the things that i already do in a more official role. I believe i can be a productive member of staff, and one the community would embrace. I love this server and the people on it, and would enjoy being able to help. I also have previous experience as helper/moderator on 2 other rsps, as well as 2 years pmod on pre-eoc rs2

Edited by Iron Regal
  • Like 1

i don't known you in a personal way, but i do see you help often and are a nice part of the community.

And i think you would be a nice addition to the staff team.

Get a +1 from me,besides i need myself a new ticket bich :).

Kind regards,

Abigail

• Thanks 1

Definitely +1 this for many reasons, but mainly, give this man something other than ebarrows to do :P

For real though, think he can only help the server and would be a consistent source especially for new players.

+1 from me, and we absolutely need someone knowledgeable about the game in the US on the staff team, imo. 

Despite all the negative comments from other people that PK, there is very little *real* toxicity at any point that isn't diffused immediately or taken to the wilderness/PMs. That being said, the little bit of banter that does go on is probably the only thing anyone could -1 this app for -- and I don't think pk banter "toxicity" is relevant to a staff application overall. 

You definitely help in the CC, you definitely help in PMs, and you're absolutely a good guy for the position. Just have to work on getting you that EB log so you can spend more time doing everything else. ;^)

All jokes aside, best of luck. :^)

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

23 hours ago, 52xp said:

+1 from me, and we absolutely need someone knowledgeable about the game in the US on the staff team, imo. 

Despite all the negative comments from other people that PK, there is very little *real* toxicity at any point that isn't diffused immediately or taken to the wilderness/PMs. That being said, the little bit of banter that does go on is probably the only thing anyone could -1 this app for -- and I don't think pk banter "toxicity" is relevant to a staff application overall. 

You definitely help in the CC, you definitely help in PMs, and you're absolutely a good guy for the position. Just have to work on getting you that EB log so you can spend more time doing everything else. ;^)

All jokes aside, best of luck. :^)

Knowledgeable?
Didn't he start playing in february?
Personally I'd want someone with more Runex experience on staff team

• Haha 1

I've seen you be really toxic to other people ingame but after your app you started acting helpful and such.

Just an observation, nothing personal but -1 from me.

• Like 1

+1 for me. 

You've been pretty nice and helpful when I've been on.  Pretty knowlegable about the game and seem to be a pretty kind person overall.  Best of luck!

Edited by Mlf