Joshua

Joshua's Farewell

Recently I've been trying to play but my work is cutting into the fun along with family time. I've player RSPS's for few years now but this will be my last one. Short and simple Im a Correctional Officer in a Detention Center (24 Years old) getting ready to be a Police Officer in the next few years. Time to really look into the real world. Great server I wont lie, made lot of friends, hope everyone enjoys it!

Farewell,

Joshua

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Joshua said:

Recently I've been trying to play but my work is cutting into the fun along with family time. I've player RSPS's for few years now but this will be my last one. Short and simple Im a Correctional Officer in a Detention Center (24 Years old) getting ready to be a Police Officer in the next few years. Time to really look into the real world. Great server I wont lie, made lot of friends, hope everyone enjoys it!

Farewell,

Joshua

Hey Josh,

I don't believe I've talked to you very much, but I do remember your post saying you were a Correctional Officer (still never told me your stories). I wish you the best, good luck becoming a police officer, I hope you do get it, depending where you are you have some competition. I hope to see you come back perhaps, but if not I do again, wish you luck in your future endeavors. Stay safe, and have a good life man.

Thanks,
Private Sector

2 minutes ago, Sector said:

Hey Josh,

I don't believe I've talked to you very much, but I do remember your post saying you were a Correctional Officer (still never told me your stories). I wish you the best, good luck becoming a police officer, I hope you do get it, depending where you are you have some competition. I hope to see you come back perhaps, but if not I do again, wish you luck in your future endeavors. Stay safe, and have a good life man.

Thanks,
Private Sector

Hey man, one of the craziest things i've ever deal with was having a man try to escape through disguise. The man somehow paid off a delivery person (Not sure how much or what) for his uniform. When the guards realized it it was basically a foot chase about 1/4 mile from the facility. Never really knew if the Delivery person ever got fired or not haha. In the end the prisoner had to be tackled unfortunately did not give up easy but gave us a run for his money.

Joshua, the week I've known you I always thought you were a great dude. I'm interested in Law myself so it's neat to run into someone else with similar interests like that. I wish you best of luck in the future, pursue your goals wherever they may lead. And above all, stay safe. It's a dangerous world out there for police officers nowadays.

2 minutes ago, Joshua said:

Hey man, one of the craziest things i've ever deal with was having a man try to escape through disguise. The man somehow paid off a delivery person (Not sure how much or what) for his uniform. When the guards realized it it was basically a foot chase about 1/4 mile from the facility. Never really knew if the Delivery person ever got fired or not haha. In the end the prisoner had to be tackled unfortunately did not give up easy but gave us a run for his money.

Hey Josh,

ROFL, that's like something out of the movies lol. But have a good one Josh, seriously. I hope you find the real world you were looking for B|. Don't fail the polygraph!

Thanks,
Private Sector

Hey josh,

It's so sad to see you leave, But IRL stuff over everything my dude. Glad you decided to do something with your life, I wish you the best of luck with whatever you do! I'll miss you <3