Sign in to follow this  
Ryan

[February 21st, 2022] Community Driven Update #1

Note from the Developers
We plan to do updates like this more often!
There is now a way for you to put up suggestion polls on our public discord, in the #finished-suggestions channel
We will continue to read them, and consider implementing as many of the well-voted suggestions as we can

Please stay tuned for our upcoming Nex boss update :)

Patch Notes

• Removed all blood orb requirements (teleporting to cursed cavern, rev cave, etc.)

• Added a GIM category to the leaderboard system

• Added an "Attempt until out of materials" option to the enchanting chest
    • This will keep enchanting the item until you no longer have the required materials

• Added a "total attempts" counter to the enchanting chest
    • Unfortunately, this is not retroactive from prior to the update

• Added a success/fail display to the news broadcast of successful enchants
    • Like the total attempts display, this is not retroactive

• Fixed flames of zamorak spell with tome of fire (it will now deal bonus damage)

• Chaos luck tokens now give 2-4X drops instead of 1-4X

• Fixed quickchats for the player info panel, and added respective icons for better aesthetic

• Added a new ::unlocks command which shows if you've unlocked a variety of RX features (such as superior slayer, brimstone scroll, etc.)

• Added a ::vial command to toggle off/on Barbarian Vial Smashing

• Other players familiars are now un-interactable (similar to pets)

• The banker next to the furnace/anvil in the Mythic Zone will now stand still

• Removed the defence requirements for Varrock armours and certain backpacks (to allow niche accounts and skillers to get the extra XP bonus)

• Added a new Wanderer's elixir to the Wandering Merchant shop
    • Grants +10% damage, +10% EXP and +10% drop rate bonus
    • Costs 50 tokens each (limited stock of 2 per week) and is also common in the Exotic mystery box (Untradeable)
    • Damage bonus stacks with the Infernal elixir

• Raids
    • Modifier tomes will now last for their entire hour, and will no longer reset once a raid is completed. As a result, their price is now raised to 1K RC per tome
    • Common loots buffed for Chambers of Xeric
    • Draconic removed from Chambers of Xeric and added to the Vorkath drop table
    • Moltens removed from Chambers of Xeric and are now primarily obtained from Grand Crests
    • Dragon claws removed from the rare chest reward table, now primarily obtained from Muttadile drops
    • Made improvements to Affliction raids
      • You now have an increased chance for an affliction item on purple chests when you run 5A affliction raids
      • The "death" affliction will have a ceiling of -90% damage (this way players who died 5+ times will still be able to deal a little bit of damage rather than none)
      • The "decay" affliction now only applies to combat stats
      • Improved chance for prayer restore effect when using the Holy scythe of vitur
      • The chance for an affliction item on a purple chest is now more common in CoX (same chance as ToB)
        • For those curious, you have a 1/16 chance for a purple chest to give you an affliction item (1/14 chance if your party has 5 afflictions)

• Kharazi minigame
    • On the 1st day of every month, at 9:00 AM CST, everyone's Kharazi items will go to the main world (coffer/bank)
    • This includes storage items, and inventory/equipment items if your account is in Kharazi at the time of the reset.
    • The first reset will go into effect on March 1st 9:00 AM CST and continue on its scheduled period from that point forward
    • We are doing this in order to create a more even playing-field for the minigame (especially for new players), as well as create an exciting clean slate every month
    • You can type ::kharazi in-game to see exactly how long until the next reset

• Huge caskets added to Vorkath, Alchemical Hydra, Nightmare, Night Terror, Enormous mole, and Ethereal Corp drop tables

• Huge caskets added to Nardah mummy drops / sarcophaguses & the Chompy feather shop

• Huge caskets have been added to the Master fortune accessory reward table

• Revamped a lot of the box collection logs, as well as the raid collection logs to be easier (removed items from them)

• Superior GWD orb drop rates lowered from 1/1,000 to 1/500

• Increased the rate of obtainment by 50% for global task bottles/crystal key PVM drops for CB levels of 150+

• Slayer urns loot buffed for common & very rare table (larger reward amounts now possible)

• Changed slayer urn charges to be based on NPC HP
    • 100+ HP gives 3 charges
    • 200+ HP gives 5 charges
    • 300+ HP gives 10 charges

• Regular pet mystery box rares are now 20% easier to obtain than before (30% with grand luck falcon pet)

• Solo in legendary zone had his script-based pet drop removed to a proper drop table, so it can now be viewed by players (right-click "Examine")

• Reduced the damage boost from Amulet of the Damned by 10%

• Defiled verac's bleed removed from PvP

• Defiled verac's bleed changed to deal between 25-50 damage
    • Effect chance lowered to 25% instead of 33%
    • Effect now has a cooldown of 10 seconds between procs
    • Effect can no longer proc if the original hit is 0

• God bows special attack accuracy reduced from 2X to 1.25X
    • God bows attack speed made 1 tick slower in PvP

• Added a new Blisterwood sickle drop to Vyrewatches
    • Attaches to Ivandis Flail to create the Blisterwood flail, which has increased stats & attack speed

• Added Comp ogre bow to the Wimpy Feather exchange
    • Stronger Ogre bow variant with a faster attack speed (untradeable)

• There is now a 1/50 chance when killing Chompys for a Jubbly to spawn
    • Somewhat of a "superior" chompy with better feather drops, etc.

• Reduced raids amount required for Soul Hunter tasks by 1/2

• Reduced chance to obtain Wanderer's Blessing from the Exotic Mystery Box (very rare table)

• Elysian and Divine spirit shield soak effects have been re-enabled for PvP

• Added new Gloves of Silence (e) to the Enchanting chest
    • Removes wilderness drop broadcasts while equipped

• Superior GWD monsters will no longer spawn in VIP+ zones
    • Now that instanced Elite GWD is released, this is an antiquated feature

• Reduced the 5 empty inventory requirement on ::redeem/::claim to 1 empty inventory space

• Fancy mystery box formula has been completely overhauled
    • Rares & very rares are now more common

• Fixed issues with the server broadcast display on the side panel (now shows proper icons, text coloring, etc.)

• AGS and AGS (or) special attack cap removed for PvM

• Fixed a visual bug with Guthan's legs when it degrades to 100 & below

• Fixed issue where runecrafting gloves would still consume the respective rune if you had them in your inventory

• Fixed issue with resource tokens not correctly activating with Mahi Mahi fishing (Aerial fishing)

• Attempting to claim daily totems and scrolls from D-Zones (when it's unavailable) will now display the remaining duration until cooldown

• Removed onyx bolt tips from the green highlighted text list (ground item overlays)

• Elixir of Spright wanderer task (medium) requirement has been reduced from 10-20x to 5-8x

• Collection log rewards now go to your reward coffer
    • This will prevent issues like items disappearing in Elite barrows, etc.

• Fixed an issue with Infernal Heart setting your other melee stats down below their max level (if your strength is lower than 99)

• ZGS special attack now freezes people in PvP combat again

• Luck tokens and epic tokens now have a "Drop" option instead of a "Destroy" option 

• Fixed an issue where the 99 summoning cape familiar boost activation does not show the timer overlay for cooldown
  • Like 3

If there is gonna be a reset on razi, untradeables should be storeable, especially since the addition of chaotic weapons to the jungle.

Edited by Mod Munchy

Solo in legendary zone had his script-based pet drop removed to a proper drop table, so it can now be viewed by players (right-click "Examine")”

Someone finally get my pet Q.Q

Edit:

Looks like Cup of Tea is the first one to get it, and then shortly after by Raw ❤️

Also have you done the proper testing of what will happen to say uim that have items in the external kharazi storage when these items get teleported out of the internal kharazi storage. Even though I don’t play as much, I’d like to not lose my items. I’ll probably log in and take mine out just to be safe

Edited by Solo
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Solo said:

Solo in legendary zone had his script-based pet drop removed to a proper drop table, so it can now be viewed by players (right-click "Examine")”

Someone finally get my pet Q.Q

Edit:

Looks like Cup of Tea is the first one to get it, and then shortly after by Raw ❤️

Also have you done the proper testing of what will happen to say uim that have items in the external kharazi storage when these items get teleported out of the internal kharazi storage. Even though I don’t play as much, I’d like to not lose my items. I’ll probably log in and take mine out just to be safe

Looks like it finally actually became a drop, after years of trolling Cx

Asked for about 3 years to remove the varrock armour defence requirements. I'm so mostly grateful for this, hallelujah!