Sign in to follow this  
gim uff

Another god tier suggestion from cuck

Champions Arena Expansion!!!

new ensouled heads to reanimate

1. Potential monsters to GIVE HEAD
  2. Wildy bosses
  3. Jungle Demon and Naza

Essentially to expand on the once great uber rare item Amulet of Ranging (t) from the Reanimated Kalphite Queen. I suggest some alternative bosses drop ensouled heads (bosses that don't have superiors maybe) , and that their reanimated versions will drop new mega rare unis.

In addition to the bosses being added a Reanimated Boss Log could be added as another end game log.

My reasoning for this suggestion is that the reanimator is essentially dead content that could be easily revived with what would seem like minimal effort. I feel the time investment to content ratio for an update like this would be very good. 

Please leave any feedback in comments k3

• Like 1

Hello @gim uff

I'd like to thank you for your suggestion.

I understand that the champions arena doesn't really get used much anymore, unless you're using it for slayer/prayer XP or maybe grinding that ranging amulet (t) which now has been rendered in obsolete in comparison to other amulets that have been released.

I'll be happy to hear any other suggestions that people would like to see in the champions arena and we could potentially take a look at introducing them in an update coming soon. 

So, just to TL;DR (Not even that long anyway...): We'll be looking at improving it's uses and maybe expanding it in the future!

Keep up the good suggestions!

On 2/9/2022 at 3:56 PM, gim uff said:

Champions Arena Expansion!!!

new ensouled heads to reanimate

1. Potential monsters to GIVE HEAD
  2. Wildy bosses
  3. Jungle Demon and Naza

Essentially to expand on the once great uber rare item Amulet of Ranging (t) from the Reanimated Kalphite Queen. I suggest some alternative bosses drop ensouled heads (bosses that don't have superiors maybe) , and that their reanimated versions will drop new mega rare unis.

In addition to the bosses being added a Reanimated Boss Log could be added as another end game log.

My reasoning for this suggestion is that the reanimator is essentially dead content that could be easily revived with what would seem like minimal effort. I feel the time investment to content ratio for an update like this would be very good. 

Please leave any feedback in comments k3

tSHGH2C.png

I agree with champions guild being obsolete. Here was my idea last year for it. Let me know what you think.

After reading through these suggestions i would +1 all of them including raw's expansion.

I would feel it necessary to add a medium sized collection log behind the champions guild.

Add slayer urns & point mystery chests that can be bought for excess champions tokens

Add new unique loot to the reanimated monsters so that the only item isn't ranging ammy t, more common RC drops etc.

Kind regards