Sign in to follow this  
Smoked Trees

Event Tweaks/Suggestions

1. Make bonds from event untradeable & put 1 casket + key back into chest and re-buffing them to $30 minimum bond from key & casket

2.  buff crushing snow globes slightly (100-150 tokens per) as they are much slower to obtain then beads 

3. Add the holiday cakes into tier 2 of the chest (3-5) OR add them into event coin shop (1 coin = 5 cakes) 

Just a few things I believe would help make the event a bit more rewarding!

• Like 1

Gotta be honest and say I don't wanna see events beeing even easier, already waaaay too many items coming ingame with event.
Adding holiday cakes will also just speed up the tokens as you can get hella tokens from some events with uncap scrolls, if its 3 coins for 5 I don't see an issue as thats quite expensive for them.
Also don't wanna see any more bonds coming ingame from events, personally don't want bonds from event at all.

-1 from me, but keep up the suggestions.

1 hour ago, IronPostmand said:

Gotta be honest and say I don't wanna see events beeing even easier, already waaaay too many items coming ingame with event.
Adding holiday cakes will also just speed up the tokens as you can get hella tokens from some events with uncap scrolls, if its 3 coins for 5 I don't see an issue as thats quite expensive for them.
Also don't wanna see any more bonds coming ingame from events, personally don't want bonds from event at all.

-1 from me, but keep up the suggestions.

Thank you for your feedback, defiantly understand & appreciate your insight :) 

If I may, can I ask why you don't want to see bonds coming into the game? I understand it from the eco perspective which is why I suggested to make them (u). By no means am I trying to take a shot or anything - but I feel like it's easy to say you don't want to see bonds come into the game from events when you've already achieved a high rank. Nevertheless, thank you for your reply & feedback Post!

Edited by Smoked Trees

1) Bonds is how newer players are making most of their money from event, while farming for event gear.
Making bonds untradable while good for older players who donate to sell bonds is good, its bad for newer players, which the server needs to retain for longevity.

The best way to buff bond keys, would be to remove $5 bonds from casket if you use a key on it, maybe even $10 too, right now its much more logical to buy 3 bond caskets over 1 casket and a key, the odds of you hitting anything over a $30 with a key are too low to justify the key at present.

2) I'd fully support this if tokens weren't tradable, however i think if the number you suggest was lowered a little, maybe a fixed number of 100 per globe instead, it'd be much more reasonable.

3) 1 coin for 2 or 3 cakes would seem more likely to be the implemented version of this if any were added, 5 seems too high.
Maybe a set of 2 in the tier 2 chest too, with 1 in the tier 1 maybe?

All in all good suggestions, but you need to try to remove yourself from the equation when making such proposals and try to think of things from new players and old players a like to find a good balance.

Game would die without new players coming in to bring new life to a server, and the old veterans keep the playercount steady to attract said new players, so trying to make suggestions that only benefit one or the other has the side effect of alienating one section.