King Tut

So, check it out...

I've been waiting for my donator transfer and name change for like  over a month and a half.... the fact that I had to pay for this at all was slightly offensive. Believe me I understand busy also. I've had plenty of jobs in my time. I hope that this will not be taken lightly though I feel a lot of players are now starting to feel uncared for. Not trying to "attack" or "come at" anybody just trying to notify those that handle this(donator transfers & name changes). This is starting to become ridiculous.

Thanks

Edited by King Tut

Hey @King Tut

I have forwarded your original thread to Ramzi as the donation transfer should be able to be completed and might have been missed.

As far as the name change requests there is still no ETA on those being completed. If you are not happy waiting for the service i can offer you a refund. Please feel free to pm me on discord or ingame if you wish for this ticket to be canceled. 

Sorry for the inconvenience, Adsz. 

10 hours ago, Adsz said:

Hey @King Tut

I have forwarded your original thread to Ramzi as the donation transfer should be able to be completed and might have been missed.

As far as the name change requests there is still no ETA on those being completed. If you are not happy waiting for the service i can offer you a refund. Please feel free to pm me on discord or ingame if you wish for this ticket to be canceled. 

Sorry for the inconvenience, Adsz. 

Adsz, thank you for the reponse. No, I don't want a refund. I just want the transfer and name change done. I realize and have been told multiple times there is no ETA on name change, but the fact that its been 6 weeks and neither have been done is ridiculous, even name change tbf. I don't understand how it takes 6 weeks to do either. Sorry for the rant. I know you guys only deal with tickets, but wow.

Edited by King Tut

8 hours ago, King Tut said:

Adsz, thank you for the reponse. No, I don't want a refund. I just want the transfer and name change done. I realize and have been told multiple times there is no ETA on name change, but the fact that its been 6 weeks and neither have been done is ridiculous, even name change tbf. I don't understand how it takes 6 weeks to do either. Sorry for the rant. I know you guys only deal with tickets, but wow.

Hey @King Tut I’ve confirmed with Ramzi they both need to be completed together. We’re always trying to make sure they’re being looked into with reminders within the staff team. As Ryan is the only one available it causes quite a few people to be waiting a very long time. 

All we can do is apologise & stick with us. 

Adsz. 

On 10/16/2021 at 4:41 AM, Adsz said:

Hey @King Tut I’ve confirmed with Ramzi they both need to be completed together. We’re always trying to make sure they’re being looked into with reminders within the staff team. As Ryan is the only one available it causes quite a few people to be waiting a very long time. 

All we can do is apologise & stick with us. 

Adsz. 

Well, actually since they still haven't been done just yet could we go ahead and change the donor xfer and name change both to my iron account "Industryyy". So ign "Industryyy" to "King Tut" and donor transfer too.

Please, if it's not too much trouble.

Edited by King Tut

locked, was refunded