Sign in to follow this  
pinoy ako

COMBINING BONDS!

Good afternoon everyone!

Just a little suggestion,

If you have (2) $5 bonds, I think it would be great if we could use them on each other to make a $10 bond!

The same would apply for any denomination of current bonds. 

Thank you for your time!

Very respectfully,

Pinoy ako

nice idea but I think that due to the fact that some higher value bonds give extra rewards when opened, m boxes (even though they're pretty whack) we're unlikely to see this.

On 8/13/2021 at 12:28 AM, Ally said:

nice idea but I think that due to the fact that some higher value bonds give extra rewards when opened, m boxes (even though they're pretty whack) we're unlikely to see this.

I think if anything this would be a reason to include the suggestion.

Smaller bonds would be more valuable as people would buy them to combine into higher tiers, thus meaning people who donate only small amounts every now and then get more bang for their buck as it were, giving them increase incentive to keep donating to keep money flowing to devs to help the server.

I understand that background behind this idea, however.

Ally is correct in their statement when it comes down to it, all the small bonds would be eaten up just to make huge bonds that some of our newer players wouldn't be able to afford if they're un-able to donate to the server. Which in foresight would increase the incentive to donate to the developers to keep working on RuneX, however it would be unfair to the newer players in the community in my opinion.

If there is any changes to this suggestion I will try to keep up with them.