Sign in to follow this  
Connor

I need your help

Hello everyone!

So I've been staff for about 6 months now and I figured the half way point to a year was the best time to take a look at my performance thus far and see what I can improve on. This is where I need some help from the community, if you would be so filling to give me feedback on how you think I've been doing as a staff member. You can share good things you can share bad things you can share anything related to helping me improve as a staff member for the Runex community. I'm not looking for someone to just post nasty and negative responses, however if you have a piece of constructive feedback I am interested in hearing it, no matter what.

There is no specific guideline, and you don't have to post more than a few sentences (or nothing, or tons of sentences), but if you feel inclined I would be looking for some type of information similar to below:

Timezone -
I see you online always, often, sometimes, rarely, never -
I respond when you PM me in-game always, often, sometimes, rarely, never -
Do you find me helpful or beneficial, try to explain your answer please. -
What do you think I can do better?
If you could give me a piece of advice, what piece of advice would that be?

Now you don't need to answer all of these questions or even any of them and can formulate your own set of questions or feedback, I just wanted to give some ideas and examples.

Thank you to everyone who participates, I really would love to see what everyone thinks and what I can do to better myself and thus the community.

-Connor (RIP Con                                              nor)

Never seen this person online before, all I know is some guy called Con                                              nor so.

-1 rep

• Like 1

Timezone -
I see you online always, often, sometimes, rarely, never -              your almost always on at the same time as i am
I respond when you PM me in-game always, often, sometimes, rarely, never -    if i pm you for anything you respond
Do you find me helpful or beneficial, try to explain your answer please. -      you have always been help to me if i have an ig problem if you cant fix it you go to higher staff to get it fixed
What do you think I can do better?     i dont know
If you could give me a piece of advice, what piece of advice would that be?  none

• Like 1

Timezone - GMT - But i'm noctural so i'm more EST or something
I see you online always, often, sometimes, rarely, never - Often, always seems abit over the top as a hooman need sleep 
I respond when you PM me in-game always, often, sometimes, rarely, never - I don't think i've ever pmed u in need of anything, but in terms of general interactions in pms it's been pleasant.
Do you find me helpful or beneficial, try to explain your answer please. - You're a good addition to the staff team from what I can tell. You are pretty chill and very cordial with all players and from my experience you haven't changed a bit since you became staff. Apart from when needed to staff, I'm talking about in general convo, sometimes positions that can grant people adiditonal authority can get to some people negatively and change their outlook on how they view others. 
What do you think I can do better? Keep doing you bro, in all honesty every experience I've had which is not many too be honest, but were all positive. 
If you could give me a piece of advice, what piece of advice would that be? Just stay true to yourself and keep on improving on the aspects that you may know of yourself to be lacking, I mean everyone should always strive for improvements so just that from what I can tell. Keep being you dawg. Actually, there should be a space between ur name, but yh. Nothing else :) 

• Like 1

Always see you on when I'm on, I'm on around 8-10hrs a day, You are always helping in the yell or help cc if someone has a question or problem, Sometimes though i think you get a little carried away with trolling and someone is asking something serious. Other then that your a very good staff. Always reply to my pm unless your afk and miss the message!

• Like 1

On 12/12/2021 at 10:57 AM, Im amish bro said:

Always see you on when I'm on, I'm on around 8-10hrs a day, You are always helping in the yell or help cc if someone has a question or problem, Sometimes though i think you get a little carried away with trolling and someone is asking something serious. Other then that your a very good staff. Always reply to my pm unless your afk and miss the message!

Totally missed this! Thank you so much for the feedback! I will work on not trolling so much ;)

This is still open for anyone to post on! Always welcoming feedback.

I’ve reached out with some simply questions and your response rate has been almost immediate. You don’t mind newer players asking the basics. Your almost always on when I am. Great staff member for the community