Sign in to follow this  
Duke Poop

$200 Bond Giveaway Thread

CONTEST HAS ENDED: The 1st place winner is Pinoy Ako for $200 in bonds.  The 2nd and 3rd place selected were too close to call, so I and Bella have decided it will be a tie between Zephyrhi, and Drugs, who will each receive $30 in bonds.  1st place winner please pm me (King Poop) to claim your prize.  2nd and 3rd place please pm (Bella Poarch) to claim your prize.  Thank you all for the awesome submissions, and stay poopy. 

Sup poopheads, I'm King Poop(probably).  This is the thread to submit your commissions for the $200 bond giveaway.  This is not sponsored by any staff, just my own little event.  in honor of the Olympics, i want you to draw/Microsoft paint a pile of poop into an Olympic situation.  The sport does not matter.  I just want pOOp.  You may not use existing photos as a basis for your work, it must be an original submission.  It can be funny, cool, gross, or a combination of any of those.  I have coordinated with mods for permission to post this, but ultimately the winner will be decided by me.  The winner will be selected on Sunday, August 8th, at 9:00 PM MT (United States). 

UPDATE: As of Saturday, August 7th, our good friend Bella has joined me in giving back to the Runex community! There will now be additional prizes for 2nd and 3rd place drawings.  2nd place will receive $40 in bonds.  3rd place will receive $20 bonds. I and Bella will be deciding together who the winner and 2nd and 3rd place are.  Please thank Bella if you see in-game! 

I will post an update on this thread as well as disc announcing the winner.  Best of luck!

Rules: 1.  Nothing that is too grotesque, it's poop but it doesn't need to be violent,  or overly disgusting.  

2.  Please do not be insensitive to any specific ethnic group or religion. 

3.  The winner will have 14 days to claim their prize after being announced on this thread and discord.  If they do not claim, a new winner will be picked. 

4.  Include your IGN with your post and feel free to submit captions or titles to your submissions.  

5. That's literally it, go nuts.  As it stands, 2 $100 bonds are running for about 16-19b each.  Good luck you filthy bastards.

Edited by Duke Poop
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

You may also post in the discord under #media if you cant upload to forums.   Be sure to type "$200 bond giveaway"

Edited by Duke Poop

Not an artist but it was actually fun lol, Here is the Runex Games Diving Competition.

hand drawn with random color pens and worn out sharpie. 

Created by IGN: Ripoti

BEgBW6Q.jpeg

Edited by Ripoti
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Ripoti said:

Not an artist but it was actually fun lol, Here is the Runex Games Diving Competition.

hand drawn with random color pens and worn out sharpie. 

Created by IGN: Ripoti

BEgBW6Q.jpeg

Winner!!

Already submitted on Discord yesterday, thought I’d post here too.

image0.png

13 minutes ago, nik07 said:

wish I won. gratz ripoti

thats just a fan of my art lol its not over yet! goodluck man ❤️

• Like 1

Just gonna describe a scene since my Paint skills are, well, shit...

I'm imagining a high jump scenario where the athelets ride a pillar of poop over the pole. The physics probably work out if the athletes optimize their fiber and bean intake.

IGN: plump

Edited by plump
add ign