Sign in to follow this  
Raw

Community Poll -Not Official-

Community Poll -Not official-  

116 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. What would you like to see?

• New content such as a new boss that could drop new weapons and armor.
    • New weapons and armor with different ways of obtainment.
    • New Skilling content. Tree farming, new skilling interfaces etc.
    • Elite Achievements (endgame achievements)
    • New pets with new methods of obtainment.`
    • Kharazi Overhaul
    • Zalcano skilling boss
    • Pvp/Wilderness changes
    • Custom Slayer dungeons
    • Prestiging to another game mode. For example Normal game mode > hard >Supreme > Prime
    • Reworks to older content to make them more modernized (Achievement guild, Max guild, Chompy hunting etc)

Hey, everyone. I'm making this poll to gauge some thoughts from our playerbase. This is by no means an official poll it's just being used for me to gather some data for how players are feeling and what types of content they would like to see next.

If there's something not on this poll, please comment down below the type of content you would like to see.

• Like 3

seems to be about 6 things people are interested in within a rough range, obviously early days on the poll. Lets hope we see some nice additions relatively soon :)

At the moment what I'd like to see the absolute most, is more soloable or duos at most content. 
While runex is most certainly thriving currently, it's still not a 500+ players game. Personally I am a bit tired of the fact that the content I enjoy doing the most can require up to hours and hours of yelling for some players to create a team, simply because the content is incredibly unscaled, in favour of teams. (f.e 20 min terror solos vs sub 10 min teams or olm head on GM having 7k hp solo, but 7.75k hp in a duo lmao).

Of course just sharing my own 2 cents here, but my top 2 picks are:
- Elite achievements. I'd love to see more global, hard to obtain goals in this game.
- More solo content. Thinking of something like gauntlet or a boss that can only be entered by yourself thats NOT heavy afk.

Just now, MGI Raimon said:

At the moment what I'd like to see the absolute most, is more soloable or duos at most content. 
While runex is most certainly thriving currently, it's still not a 500+ players game. Personally I am a bit tired of the fact that the content I enjoy doing the most can require up to hours and hours of yelling for some players to create a team, simply because the content is incredibly unscaled, in favour of teams. (f.e 20 min terror solos vs sub 10 min teams or olm head on GM having 7k hp solo, but 7.75k hp in a duo lmao).

Of course just sharing my own 2 cents here, but my top 2 picks are:
- Elite achievements. I'd love to see more global, hard to obtain goals in this game.
- More solo content. Thinking of something like gauntlet or a boss that can only be entered by yourself thats NOT heavy afk.

Skilling content is solo :0 give me it

Just now, Disgust said:

Skilling content is solo :0 give me it

i wouldnt mind skilling content if skilling was actually useful or rewarding in ANY way. But atm its just a means to an end which is the max cape/comp cape.

Some examples would be a skilling related boss/minigame that would allow u to obtain higher grade potions/elixirs with herblore, a thieving related minigame with good reward or new uniques, the haunted sepulcur (with tweaked "runex" custom rewards), a smithing expansion combined with mining for potential upgrades on existing gear, more useful POH changes, and other things.

ATM i dont see a point in having zolcano for example since its a means to get a crystal pickaxe that i wont ever use since mining is pointless.

1 minute ago, MGI Raimon said:

i wouldnt mind skilling content if skilling was actually useful or rewarding in ANY way. But atm its just a means to an end which is the max cape/comp cape.

Some examples would be a skilling related boss/minigame that would allow u to obtain higher grade potions/elixirs with herblore, a thieving related minigame with good reward or new uniques, the haunted sepulcur (with tweaked "runex" custom rewards), a smithing expansion combined with mining for potential upgrades on existing gear, more useful POH changes, and other things.

ATM i dont see a point in having zolcano for example since its a means to get a crystal pickaxe that i wont ever use since mining is pointless.

But if prestige modes do end up developing, having new skilling content would be lovely rather then the same old shit especially if you're doing it on a 1x mode if that comes. But even with that I'd take simple stuff such as tree farming and interface updates as lets be real a fair few of the interfaces are shit for some of them mainly the smithing one, alongside farming being buggy af. Obviously if you're on gamemodes like normal-hard skilling is already easy to point you can knock out 200m in hours at max, but if a new prestige mode below prime was added I'd rather actually enjoy skilling then wanting to kill myself over it. 

As for zolcano sure it might sound pointless as crystal pickaxe but if anything it could introduce the divine versions of pots from crystal shards, or as with OSRS introduce the gauntlet weapons and the shards would be useful for them too

Like the poll idea but Ryan should focus on more of what's already been handed to him that he liked and would like to add since some items/updates take a while to be put onto the server