DebbieQ

Debbieq for Moderator

1. Desired staff position: Moderator

2. Your name (first name would suffice):Debbie

3. Your age: 51

4. Your timezone: PT

5. Average amount of game play hours per day: 4 / 16 hours a day

6. Why you should receive the position:With my age and time played I have earned a certain level of respect on the server. Most of the player base already responds to me with respect and if I ask the CC to stop flaming or arguing, it usually stops. Players come to me with questions or concerns regularly and I always answer to the best of my ability. Even though I am friends with the majority of the player-base at this point I do feel I can provide an unbiased decision in any situation I encounter.

• Like 7

+1 from me.

Easily one of the more respected players on the server and I'm certain you would be a great member of the staff team.

• Thanks 1

Definite +1. One of the most experienced players on the game and a great help to both new and old players. 100% has my support. Good luck!

Rasta

• Thanks 1

+1 very helpful and knowledgeable, not to mention active. I will say though I'd like to see you try and take a higher stance at times, instead of stooping to a lower level. I know you know better, so I expect more out of you in these situations when they arise.

Best of luck ❤️

• Thanks 1

+1, she deserves this role more than 75% of the current team. Knowledgeable, nice, considerate, approachable, charismatic... to not make her staff would be a disservice to the runex staff team.

• Thanks 1

+1 for our Debbie! She is always super helpful even when she is doing her own thing.

• Thanks 1