rich bank

Rich as

hi,

so i got dced in naza, kharazi jungel and pmed mictain to log me out! he didnt respond.. i got back into the game and i was in naza and alive and not in fight. i pmed mictain nvm, im alive. and few second later he "jails" me and then he teleport me home!

i have spent alot alot of time to gather all the gear in kharazi, and kharazi is bassicly the only thing i do in runex. and i would like to have all my gear and items refounded.

i have all the screenshot that is needed, also if u guys dont trust me your welcome to read the pms sent to mictain with my other acc: rich bank and rich as

i said to mictain to log me out, he dont respond. then i message and say nvm i got in, then he teleports me..... WTF!

i have screenshots of the items i would like to get refunded with.

Hey @rich bank

Will forward the thread to Ramzi to see if he can give the items you had on when Mictain teleported you out of kharazi. 
Thank you for the patiance.

Hello @rich as.

Reading this, you asked for kick and before Mictain was able to kick you, you gained access to your account again and said NVM, whilst mictain was in progress of trying to kick your account - This seems like a timing error as to kick a player they have to be out of combat, which normally means we send them home or send them an AFK guard to make sure they're out of combat.

When it comes to Kharazi, it's difficult to get a player out of combat simply because we can't teleport to you, if you DC in the jungle it's a little bit of a situation for both parties.

I'll work alongside Ryan to see if we can get some sort of power to force kick a player if they're in the Jungle.

However, as for your gear that came out of the jungle; You'll need to post those screenshots so we can get those items checked via the log system then they can be replaced - as for all I know you could of added something into the screenshot that you never had in the jungle. (I'm not saying you did, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.)

Thanks.

thx @James i have some screen. i dont need moree then i had and i will be happy with that.

i hope the mods can get the power to teleport to u when we are in jungel, there is alot of bad stuff going there and when we need insta help they  should be available. alot of space for inprovment in jungel. 

the armour is not any print screen on, its magicshortbow,cursed or dragon boots, cursed gloves. 1.4k rune arrows, hunter graah top end legs, kharazi cape and mask- dont remember the ring.

the inv is more inportant to me.

unknown.png?width=1062&height=564

@rich bank

This case have been forwarded to Ramzi and will be updated here whenever Ramzi have had time to look into it.
He will tell you if the gear have been restored or if its something that he can't do.

I'm going to lock this thread. It is being looked into and handled by Ramzi.

Thank you for your patience. 

This are the items that was in the account.

2643 trading sticks

1600 blood money

1339 purple sweets

3415 cooked karamja noted

465 cooked sharks noted.

magic shortbow

cursed boots

cursed gloves

1.4k rune arrows

hunter graah top end legs

kharazi cape

kharazi  mask