Sign in to follow this  
Kellatha

Lost Pet and Donated Amount Transfer

Lost my blood phoenix that had accessories (not sure exactly which) when trying to transfer it off my GIM alt (Vye Brator) onto my alt "oniichann". I red skulled near edge jail and died to a friend but the pet just dissapeared. Looked in my bank, inventory, did ::claimpet and poof it's gone. I had no idea I had to switch it to standard so it could be transferred and I guess this resulted in the loss of the pet. Also missing a solar demon that was also in my inventory at the time for a total of 3 pets (solar demon, blood phoenix, and mutant tarn) but tarn was the only one i got

Second thing is if I could get my total amount donated off my main "Kellatha" and transfer it on over to my alt "oniichann".

If it's possible to get a refund on my blood phoenix i'd appreciate it if it were placed on "oniichann".

Edited by Kellatha

hey @Kellatha

i've submitted a ticket for ur missing pets

this can take up to 48hours

please contact a staffmember ingame for the 1B payment, once the payment is completed a ticket will be made for the dono transfer

Kind regards

Mictain

Hey @Kellatha

I have submit a ticket, 1b been paid and emptied
This can usually take up to 48 hours,sometimes longer.
Ryan or Ramzi will post onto this post when its completed.

Have a nice day.
Mictain

Hello @Kellatha

Your pets have been refunded and your total donation amount has been transferred as you requested. 

Enjoy playing!

• Like 1