Hello, everyone! On March 9th, 2021 the host for our game server experienced a fire adjacent to our datacenter.
Luckily all of our data is OKAY, but our host won't be able to restore our services until near the end of March. On behalf of the RuneX team, I sincerely apologize for not having a stronger recovery plan for us.
Nonetheless, I can assure that we've already taken steps to drastically improve our infrastructure And with such news, we will make things right the best way we can, with something to enjoy & benefit from during this wait time.. The RuneX "Leagues" Event
While waiting for the main server/world to restore we're now temporarily hosting RX under a brand new world with fresh accounts.
Progress made during this event will reward you on the main world at the end of its duration Leagues Event Rules: Only ONE ACCOUNT per person during this event. No multi-account farming for milestones, etc.! If caught avoiding your (UID/IP ban) punishment on the league server, this will go against you in future appeals for your account(s) on the main server. The rules from the main server will still be enforced on the League server Leagues Event Information: How it works: Players can make fresh / new accounts on this temporary world. Unique usernames are enforced (no existing usernames from the main world) Accounts from the Leagues world will be transferred to the main world at the end of the event, and the league world will shut down As a result, players who join RuneX during the event will not lose their account / progress once the main world is back up
  Milestones There is a large list of milestones to complete in the League world. For an example, "Complete your first raid" Each milestone has its own set rewards (GP, bonds, etc.) based on difficulty (easy/medium/hard/elite) Each milestone reward is claimable on the main world to an account of your choice after the event is over Milestones also give "Milestone points" which are used for buying optional cosmetics after the event is over
  Competitions UPDATE: As of March 25th this competition leaderboard has ended The #1 player with the most Milestone points will receive a custom cosmetic of their in the main world The top 10 players with the most Milestone points receive an equippable Enchanted trophy in the main world Other players receive trophies tiered (bronze through dragon) based on their milestone brackets
  League World Properties Only non-iron Normal mode is available, in order to create an even playing-field & equal opportunity for milestones and rewards In the League world, the default respawn time for monsters has been reduced from 30 seconds to 9 seconds Players do not have to sacrifice boss pets to unlock the PoH boss instance teleport (in the portal room)
  Questions & Answers: Q: Are there "relics" or special perks available in the Leagues world? A: Unfortunately not, despite the "Leagues" theme. We are doing this for two reasons: We want accounts made in the League world to carry over into the main world (particularly so brand new players don't lose their account progress when the main world is back up), therefore things like perks/relics would be an unfair advantage. We wanted to get this out ASAP, so dev time required to implement them would've set us too far back
  Q: How do we claim our milestone rewards once the main world is back up? A: You'll be able to login to your "League account" in the main world after the event is over. Once logged in, there will be an option to enter any username of your choice to send the reward(s) to.
  Q: How long is the event (when will the main world come back?) A: We are waiting for the host to restore services, this will likely be somewhere around the end of March but we don't have an exact ETA yet.
  Q: Will the main world & my accounts (from before March 9th) come back? A: As explained throughout this topic, yes all of your old accounts will come back after the event. The Leagues World is being hosted until then to serve as a fun & beneficial experience while everyone waits. If you joined RuneX during Leagues, your account will be transferred to the main world as a regular account, so no worries!
  Q: Will I be able to transfer the Total Donated amount from my League account to my Main world account after the event? A: Yes! You'll be able to even to irons, GIMs, UIMs but it will have to be your account that you're transferring to.