Sign in to follow this  
Vise

The Hardcore Journey

Hi guys, thought as I’d be taking this HCIM a bit more seriously since I’m working more and time to play is limited, which I don’t want to waste. I’d make a little post on it and the goals I’m aiming for along with endgame as well and the type of process and strategy I’ll be taking.

Note: I’m typing this at work on my phone will update it and make it look pretty etc later. Will also add more info etc this is just going to be generic for now. 

Stage 1: The start

Stage 1 is a basic but necessary step to my process and goals. Consisting of mainly obtaining mid tier gear such as barrows and maxing the account. (Will split into more detail later).

Stage 2: The middle 

Stage 2 is going to be the longest stage of them all. Consisting of achieving 4.8b experience before entering stage 3. This stage will also be obtaining necessary items for raids, bosses, overall QoL for the account as well. 

Stage 3: The end

Stage 3 is going to be the riskiest part of the account, being nightmare achievement and The Corpthereal beast attempts. Later on also depending on the accounts status and items a possibility of attempting to gain completionist cape may be done. 

2 minutes ago, RogueMX said:

unknown.png

im fucking DYING. L00000L

Edited by Castleman

7 minutes ago, RogueMX said:

unknown.png

LOL