Aaron m

Collection Log Changes

This post will consist of changes I would like to see for some of the collection logs and their rewards. Obviously this is my opinion, and I encourage feedback and your own suggestions on this thread. (Note: all logs pictured are from my Iron man and are displayed for visual reference). 

Crystal Chest

89659b2c93cb8af82abebcfa6b79ee2a.png

Proposed change: Make the reward: x1 imbuing stone. This would be a much more rewarding prize and could be a nice compliment to go with a crystal ring (i) enchantment attempt. 

Larran's Chest

ff6ec65541d0ffb26f9544f445759f09.png

Proposed change: Make reward: x2 grand crests. This log can be quite time consuming/expensive to complete. A more appropriate reward of x2 grand crests would be more suitable.

Cursed Caskets

391836512dbf4170cc8ea1c37f396f4a.png

Proposed change: Make reward: x1 grand crest. Having the reward x1 grand crest follows the wildy theme of grand crests and would be a more fitting reward.

Prize Boxes and Chests

5a05aab36bbd1fe7710fefb2f4ba1848.png

Proposed change: Make reward: x1 mystery chest. This would be a more suitable reward as it acts as an upgraded prize chest (Like you can try and enchant in the enchantment chest).

Zulrah

584b9cb0095d1a5dc76a40379d322cfd.png

Proposed change: Make reward 8 collection log points. The log can be very time consuming and a slight buff in the amount of points rewarded would be more reasonable.

Chambers of Xeric

c64a2b8ecde455a809d16d60e080bf28.png

Proposed change: Replace rigour and augury scroll with Kodai's shards and Twisted shards. Personally I don't believe the rigour or augury scroll deserve a place on the collection log. Furthermore, the new shards are a very sought after item and would look nice to have on the collection log as well as it would make more sense.

• Like 2

i agree with everything said and also have a few of my own if you’d like to edit your topic later @Aaron m

- Add twisted ornament kit to xeric log

- Better rewards for finishing barrows log, as you only get barrows as a reward.

- Possibly reward for completing boss perk tree, maybe a imbue crystal?

that’s all I got for now.

• Like 1