tranquil

Random

Change cost of the runex cape to 30 golden tickets instead of 50. That will still take ages to get and is more in line with the rest of the runex set which will also take forever to grind. 

Scalable hitpoints for corporeal beast room and the corpethereal beast. A small group of players gets wiped in the corpethereal room if not from the beast itself, from the 100 wraiths that spawn regardless of how many players are in the room. 

500 intrinsic shards seems like too much to upgrade a spirit shield just considering the ultra slow rate of accumulation. Upgrade cost should be reduced possibly up to half (250 shards). 

Server could use some advertising. 

Please buff cursed void from the collection shop. The stats are probably fine, but I think buffing the passive set effect would be fitting. (at least for PvM)

Can we have cannon back for demonic gorrilas at legend zone? :C

More ways to obtain epic pet boxes. Zulrah and lizard shaman boss superiors maybe? They don't even need any crazy unique drops, just a table with epic boxes on them would be a nice bonus. Epic pet boxes could also be placed on the nightmare/night terror tables. A custom runex boss with an epic pet box on the table and other runex exclusive desirables would also be neat. 

Guardian titan effect giving 10% bonus defence is kind of meh for an epic pet. I think a 5-10% damage soak may be more desirable. 

Blood shaman set effect. Either a small percentage damage bonus for full set or some new unique effect. atm you would only really use the top and bottom since a frost slayer is the same 10% damage bonus over all. 

More ways to obtain sack of tokens. Again, would be cool to see them on a custom runex boss drop table. 

At some point a cool down was added to the boss regen perk. Revert pls

Afk guard should give a bag of riches for our troubles :) 

Seasonal pets that boost event currency should have been exclusive to 1 year so that they become rares and hold a value, IMO.

Amethyst cannon balls should hit/agro creatures that are normally non aggressive. This would really make them worth grinding for and using. 

Mystery chest boss spawner at mythic zone with 7 day lockout. Easy fight that drops the player a guaranteed mystery chest and maybe 1/1000 chance at a prize key. This kind of follows the theme of having a claimable skotizo totem at legend zone, and nardah tele at vip. Alternatively, a mystery box boss with a 24hr lockout. 

Please make nightmare undead reeeeeeeee

Slayer max hit dummy

Show accuracy and damage bonuses given from item effects in equipment screen. Equipment stats might show Range: +267 (317) with the number in parenthesis being what your accuracy really is after accounting for any item bonuses like the 25% accuracy when wearing twisted pendant and bow. 

Edited by tranquil
  • Like 2

Its a very Nice post with alot of suggestions and thoughts into it thank you very much 👍

Nice post. I agree with almost all but I’ll add no need for AFK guard to give a bag of riches because I believe he should be removed due to our 1 hour de-agro timer in place now. Additionally, Touched has already proposed a superior version of Lizard Shaman and Zulrah; both containing a unique drop. Would be nice if he could chime in again and explain what his thoughts were as I kind of forget.

Love to see a good long suggestion post, +1 on most.

6 hours ago, Fr0dko said:

+1 to all of that

But we need suggest some rare items for sup zulrah and shamans

upgraded dragon warhammer and new attachment for the trident/toxic staff :O?
(for zulrah since we already have a scorpia blowpipe as the bp upgrade and a fused serp as a "end all" serp helm, i think upgrading the magic fang would be nice. Additionally something like the infernal trident from spawnpk would be cool)