tranquil

what the heck is GWD right now

Has anybody noticed how insanely difficult the Kree'arra and Zilyana rooms are? Graardor is difficult, but doable with good gear. K'ril is easiest of them all, and while still overly strong seems reasonable enough. 

Certainly none of these are "beginner" bosses as described in a section of this post by ryan: 

https://runex.io/forums/index.php?/topic/13419-september-17th-nightmare-boss-new-wildy-bosses-and-tons-more/

I do not think literally anybody does Kree'arra or Zilyana outside of the VIP zone. It's because you really can't. And very few are ever doing Graardor or K'ril. 

On top of these bosses being far more difficult than they really should be, they are also not very rewarding at all. Especially for the amount of effort required to kill them. 

Some of my suggestions are the following...

Revert the following changes

• Growler in sara GWD changed from a custom melee minion to a magic-based attacker
  • Increased accuracy and defenses for GWD minions by +25%

Superior spawn rates for all GWD bosses should be halved ~ Superior variants are the only true value left to GWD. They should not be nearly as rare as they are. 

Just over all, I think GWD needs looking into. These days it is all about getting to the superior spawns in GWD for the content to be worth it all. Right now the bosses are too difficult, and the superiors too rare.

• Like 3

Hey man, thanks for the suggestion. I agree, God Wars is a little hectic right now and it should be a lot easier than it currently is considering the gear there is more mid-tier.

I'm going to forward this post to Ryan so we can look into getting things a lot more balanced. 
Be looking out in the future for GWD updates.

• Like 1

The orginal reason for the changes to gwd was integrity changes, since Gwd was very afkable to the point were people were having 2-3 accounts.
Killing the bosses only needing to worry about afk-guards. As both health and prayer was no issue with regen 1 perk. Making it a extremely profitable and fully afk method to gain massive wealth.

However since we have gotten alot of new changes that would combat this either way. I think some changes are more then welcome

So my suggestion for Gwd changes is as following:
•Growler turned back to a melee monster.
•revert the accuracy and defenses for GWD minions by +25%
•Place grand crest pieces back to normal Gwd in a 1/250 rate.

•Instead of changing the spawn rate of Gwd superiors I would like to see changes to the loot table. 
Elder shards 100-150 1/50 chance to a 1/25
Elder orb 1/1000 chance to a 1/300
Superior pet 1/1000 chance to a 1/500

• Like 5

On 12/17/2020 at 9:31 PM, tranquil said:

Superior spawn rates for all GWD bosses should be halved

the rate should be doubled not halved, if you meant that it should be less rare.