mr rollz

Permanent muted again

Since when is profanity of any kind a permanent mute? Like I didnt get warned and didnt know. Like what the actual fuck. Cause I said faggot? Which means cigarette? Lol hows that a bad word to begin with. Like come on. This is so obsurd.

Edited by mr rollz

Had to comment, this guy just said faggot means cigarette pmsl, no son we call it a fag, a faggot would be a meat ball in gravy.

lmao eiither way. how the hell am i gonna get perm muted for that? lmfao. for real i dont even wanna get unmuted. i love the server but the rules and the staff are nazis. were not 12 we can say bad words lmfao. such a joke. 

So to clear this up, you were using profanity out of nowhere with no context simply because you did not manage to pickup free items in a drop party.
You have also been perm muted because of harsher outbursts. Your mute got lifted on a appeal, and on the appeal it was stated that if you got muted agian you will be re-perm muted.

You were informed aswell when I were telling you I had to reapply your perm mute that you could appeal on the forums straight away as this outburst were not to any mayer degree.
Then you hopped on a alt to rewrite your profanity to protest instead of pming me.
However my statement still stands you are free to appeal the mute or get in contact with another staff member if you find the punishment was unjustified.

I'm going to be closing this forum post as you should NOT be making posts about your punishment in any other place that is NOT the Appeal section.

This is not the best way to deal with a punishment that was dealt to you.

If this action is repeated. We'll have to take more drastic measures.

Thanks.