The Chicken

GIM REWORK

I feel that the current way GIM works is very unfavorable compared to other game modes. I feel having no ability to de-iron, transfer groups, change game mode, or transfer donator ranks should be rethought and revamped. Here are a few suggestions I feel would be a HUGE QoL for all GIM's.

Suggestion #1:
Give GIM's the ability to transfer groups within the same game mode.
 -This would allow abandoned GIM the ability to team up with other active GIM to have a functional team.
 -Unless you're the only remaining member in the group, all of your tradable items are sent to the group vault. (OR simply keep their items if you're not a fan of this idea. I feel this would alleviate buying items across GIM accounts, i.e. I'll give you x-amt to bring your scythe/tbow to my GIM)

Suggestion #2: Allow GIM (or any player) to change game modes.
 -To prevent players from starting normal, getting max stats, then scaling down game modes, whenever a player switches game modes, all of their EXP is reset to 0.
 -As stated above, whenever a GIM switches game modes, they receive the same stipulation as if they're transferring to a different group.

Suggestion #3: Allow GIM to transfer donator ranks to other GIM.
 -After viewing thread 4111 I wasn't sure if its actually IMPOSSIBLE or just a precaution for GIM because of the contest. However, if this can actually be a thing, that would be nice.

Suggestion #4: Allow GIM to de-iron.
 -I never understood why GIM cant de-iron like regular ironman could. If a GIM could drop trade items to regular accounts, they can be removed from a group, but they can't de-iron. I didn't quite understand this stipulation, but maybe it can be reconsidered.

*Disclaimer* This is just a suggestion, and should be treated as such. Feedback is greatly appreciated, if you don't like something, suggest how it can be be improved. Thanks for your time! ;) 

Gim is not allowed to transfer donator rank because doing so usually will mess with the bank, as we have seen in the past. Having let's say 2000 items in bank with max donator, then going to 0 donor and losing a lot of items in the progress then it just create a lot of problems and since gims share vault i don't think it has a safety feature. 

That sayd...

I see a lot of problems with it since someone can just take all the gear from the group, deiron, go gamble and say screw this server and would get banned without any regrets.

As for switching groups....that would be nice but then would you abandon all the items to your group ? How would that work exactly, since items can't be tracked.

I don't think the Donation transfer being allowed will happen, purely because of the contests. I for example, would have $6k to transfer over from contest alone. The rest of the suggestions I agree with, I don't see why GIM can't de-iron and these changes would make the mode a bit more enjoyable.

Suggestion #1: Give GIM's the ability to transfer groups within the same game mode.
- Transfer within the same game mode I don't agree to at all. As this can be very unfair for the teams who won contest together and 1 just hop off and give it to another team.
- Transfer within same group I have less objections about, however this was something that was agree on release that it would not be a service that was going to be possible. But not against it by any means.

Suggestion #2: Allow GIM (or any player) to change game modes.
-Gamemodes as in xp rates? In that case is something I want myself but for no not something that looks to be possible in the near future.
-Gamemodes as in hopping from Gim to Uim and such is something I don't think will be possible at all, but would be dope.

Suggestion #3: Allow GIM to transfer donator ranks to other GIM.

Suggestion #4: Allow GIM to de-iron.
- The reason why GIM can't de-iron ties into #1, as if this was possible someone can just drop group, ruin it for their team and de-iron then transfer the donation normal-normal.