2. 2. Thoughts on Suggestion #2?

• Agree
    • Disagree
    • Neither Agree or Disagree
  3. 3. Thoughts on Suggestion #3?

• Agree
    • Disagree
    • Neither Agree or Disagree

Finishing up the 2nd week of this event, with this being my 2nd seasonal event I've participated in, I have some suggestions I feel would be a nice balance in the cycle'd events. With the 5k token cap every hour for different activities, I think these will fit in perfectly with the current changes.

#1. -Increase Barrows average token per chest to 250. (~20 runs for cap)
*Currently its around 125-150 per chest, meaning you would have to do ~33 chest in the span of an hour just to hit the cap. This change would allow for ~3 minutes per run, letting even newer players have a little room to hit this 5k hourly cap.

#2. -Decrease Raids timer from 2 hours, to 1 and a half or 1 hour(s).
*This is currently one of the least popular cycles amongst the community. This cycle currently caters to the players who are able to run Grandmaster ToB's, who usually complete 3 raids within a hour. Which then leaves the rest of the server hunting event NPC's and doing Task Scrolls for the hourly cap.

#3. -Increase Woodcutting cycle to 1 hour, and hourly cap to 5k.
*This is COMPLETELY personal preference. Alot of people like this event because its easy, relaxing and afk. I would just like to see it have 5k cap.

#4. -Add a Nightmare Cycle
*This would help bring more traffic to The Nightmare. Seeing as  its already one of the best token earning bosses, I'm not too sure how you'd go about balancing this. Just thought it was a cool idea. ;)

These are just suggestions to make the event feel better for all, and they're just opinions. If you feel they can be done better, please leave feedback down below. -Thanks

Edited by The Chicken

#1. -Increase Barrows average token per chest to 250. (~20 runs for cap)
I don't think this is a bad idea, barrows is generally ment for lower level players either way. 20runs for 1 hour is still hard and not exploitable.

#2. -Decrease Raids timer from 2 hours, to 1 and a half or 1 hour(s).
I do see alot more people raiding during this so its a shame to ruin it for the people that enjoy raids, I don't think changing it to 1hour should effect it too much, however I rather want to make the raid event less common then making it 1hour instead.

#3. -Increase Woodcutting cycle to 1 hour, and hourly cap to 5k.
30min cap for the cycle is fine, as you often cap 

#4. -Add a Nightmare Cycle
as Nightmare is already a uncapped event I don't think we should buff 1 hour of it

• Like 2