Iron Logic

2020 Hween Event Changes

The Hween event is definitely lacking and players are expressing their disappointment. 

The SS and staff teams will be working closely with the development team in the coming days to fine tune things to improve the event.

So please give us as much feedback as possible, no matter how obvious it may seem.

Please be civil though, cheers.

40 minutes ago, Iron Logic said:

The Hween event is definitely lacking and players are expressing their disappointment. 

The SS and staff teams will be working closely with the development team in the coming days to fine tune things to improve the event.

So please give us as much feedback as possible, no matter how obvious it may seem.

Please be civil though, cheers.

Revert infernal elixir formula so that my 30+ hours grinding fire capes isn't wasted. Absolute joke. 

• Like 1

hunger games, literal cancer. just played a almost hour long game of it, because nobody could outdps the rate the chest refill with food. ended up just letting dude kill me

• Thanks 1

The caps on events make 0 sense. Especially on the cycle events as they do not count towards the 'ps5 irl competition' anyway. Meaning people that want to do the current activities to grind for ps5 still can and those that just want to grind hween tokens can still do.

Bringing back discontinued items when it was 'suggested' that this would not happen is really lazy and devalues items that players paid a lot of Bills for (i.e blood reaper scythe and grim partyhat) 

Hunger games is so bad, 100% needed to be tested before including it. Everyone should start in brid gear with an invo, and get keys on kills to loot for better gear etc, or just to replenish supplies after kills, current chest system can make games 40min+ because there is no dps gear, no specs and people just get more food from chests as they replenish fast

• Thanks 1

I like the new changes, could change all cycle events to 30 minutes with the new caps and would be great, because it takes around 10 minutes with most events to reach the 3000 tokens.

• Like 1

Hunger Games:

• Rewards seem very generic and weak, please somehow incorporate a better reward system. 
  • Add dragon dagger.
  • Add runite arrows.
  • Add yew shortbow.
  • Remove salmon food and replace them with a better alternative, bass?

Trick or Treat:

• Add wilderness tormented souls.
  • Wilderness tormented souls should give more reward due to risk; if possible, ADD A SUPERIOR VERSION chance of spawning a tormented hellhound or something.

Halloween Event Chest:

• Add more prize keys to the obtainable loot table, it is lacking them greatly!
  • WHY? - Unless I have missed this completely there is no bonus reward for doing X' amount of rolls? The last events had this and it was extremely helpful for Ironman, etc.!

Every year i almost always just do the ghouls and i see it doesen't even have the rare prize key reward this year, and why do they drop so little amounts. Overall so much wait for a little bit dissapointing rewards.