Sign in to follow this  
1 slap

Some suggestions

Add both exits/entrances to Revenant cave, chin ent, and 19s ent. Helps escapes.

allow all agility shortcuts to work in Revenant cave. Helps escapes.

fix rogue castle allow players to enter and work ladders to escape pkers.

anti grief timer, it’s really frustrating having the same dude rag you with mage over and over again with all his buds. If you’re doing wilderness slayer it’s especially frustrating. As you don’t want to skip and lose streak. But when they know you’re on that task they’ll camp there and kill farm you over and over again. So you get annoyed call one of them a retard faggot, then one of their staff friends mute you for a week it’s so frustrating. I get wilderness you know you PK it’s fine once or twice but over and over it’s draining please an anti PK cool down or something would be OP yeah but fuck would be so nice for solo players. Leave thoughts

27 minutes ago, 1 slap said:

anti grief timer, it’s really frustrating having the same dude rag you with mage over and over again with all his buds. If you’re doing wilderness slayer it’s especially frustrating. As you don’t want to skip and lose streak. But when they know you’re on that task they’ll camp there and kill farm you over and over again. So you get annoyed call one of them a retard faggot, then one of their staff friends mute you for a week it’s so frustrating. I get wilderness you know you PK it’s fine once or twice but over and over it’s draining please an anti PK cool down or something would be OP yeah but fuck would be so nice for solo players. Leave thoughts

I don't really see a need for a grief timer. If you're doing wilderness slayer and go back to the same area after being killed that's on you if you keep dying to the same pkers that are there. It may be in your best interest to do other content.

As for your comment about being muted and someone asking their "staff friend to mute you" you told someone to kill themselves + you were only muted for a day, not a week. Telling someone to kill themself = automute on Runex for a day. 

I also must mention that regardless of someone knowing a staff member or being friends with a staff member, if that player messes up and does something wrong they usually end up getting a harsher punishment because they should know better. We don't cater to our friends and if we have to punish our friends then we do. I've had to personally perm-mute and IP ban close friends of mine. The staff member that handled your issue specifically has no biases when it comes to handing down punishments. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, 1 slap said:

then one of their staff friends mute you for a week it’s so frustrating.

Damn son

• Sad 1

34 minutes ago, Raw said:

I don't really see a need for a grief timer. If you're doing wilderness slayer and go back to the same area after being killed that's on you if you keep dying to the same pkers that are there. It may be in your best interest to do other content.

As for your comment about being muted and someone asking their "staff friend to mute you" you told someone to kill themselves + you were only muted for a day, not a week. Telling someone to kill themself = automute on Runex for a day. 

I also must mention that regardless of someone knowing a staff member or being friends with a staff member, if that player messes up and does something wrong they usually end up getting a harsher punishment because they should know better. We don't cater to our friends and if we have to punish our friends then we do. I've had to personally perm-mute and IP ban close friends of mine. The staff member that handled your issue specifically has no biases when it comes to handing down punishments. 

Thanks for the reply.