Paiin

UIm PoH integrity

The current PoH system is more or less a bank and this combined with the kharazi storage and now the nightmare coffer is a little too much in my opinion.

My suggestion would be to make the PoH similar to OSRS meaning you would still be able to store items but would need them in sets to be able to withdraw. Now obviously there are more items/customs in the PoH then there are on osrs, for example the looting bags,  skillers tomes, rune pouches, skillers back packs, imbue rings and cursed weapons would all be single storage, meaning you would not need the full set to have accesses and {same goes for a few other items},

Id also like to see an unlockable type system for the PoH where you cant actually store certain items until you reach a level requirement. 

(i.e you would need lvl 99 construction to store the crest armors) 

Zacky

maybe sacrificing items before you can store items? like for the crest sets, have to sacrifice 5/10 crests (idk whats fair amount) before you can store crest armor?

As for the kharazi storage again i think this should be something you have to unlock, whether or not this through a Gp cost or even runecoin cost im not to sure as i dont have many ideas at the moment for this.

And as for the nightmare coffer i havent used it personally but i think the gp cost is fairly decent.

As for the items that i think should be single storage

- All the (t) and (or) ammys

- The 3a cloak and druid cape

- All the 3a weapons

- Chaotics

- All MoW items except the samurai sets 

- imbue rings

- back packs

- the cursed weapons

- Skillers tomes

- fAll slayer helms

-  Boots should not belong to sets (ie prims, eternals and pegs shouldnt be a set)

- Serp helms all single storage

- Grand boots

- Grand gloves

- Blessings

- All amulets/ necklaces/ pendants

- Shields and books

- and obviously capes

- And everything in the toy box

I know this will be an unpopular opinion but i honestly think its needed for the uim gamemode.

Edited by Paiin

-1 from me, this would make a too big difference for the uim gameplay. Would make it alot harder for new uims, its not fair. Also when you play alot of uim you Will notice that storage is not so easy, nightmare coffer was needed IMO.

If you're NEEDING two coffers then your most likely hoarding stuff you dont need. As for new players i dont see how it would affect them that much, most of the early game armors are actually really easy to get, and well once again we have two coffers anyway so even if they are struggling to get sets they still have up to 50-60 slots of storage.

I'd really like to see this implemented, but I don't see it happening due to the amount of time UIM has been out. 

I played UIM on release and got to fairly mid-game and the amount of things you can just store, lootbag and coffer just made it seem like ironman with extra steps. 

I'm fine with the coffers, but the POH storage is so OP, practically any gear or utility item can be banked without cost or obtaining a full set. 

• Like 1

Yea i honestly dont see it getting changed, but id love to see some sort of cost for being able to store basically everything