The Chicken

Comp Cape (i)

Suggestion: An imbued version of Comp Cape you can achieve once obtaining 200m in all skills.

What would it require?: Essentially you would need to combine the Completionist Cape and Cape of Myths (i), and an Imbuing Crystal.

What perks would it give?: It would combine the 5% drop rate bonus that Comp. Cape gives, with all the 200m cape perks. It could have gold particles added to made it unique to the non-imbued variant.

Hey brother, sorry for the late reply. 

The suggestion squad has been discussing the possibility for a Trimmed Comp cape in the future, which would require additional achievements outside of those we would require for regular comp. 

That being said, I personally don't like the idea of any completionist cape being combined with a 200m cape. This is due to the completionist cape being a bridge between all experience modes, as most achievements aren't effected by Exp rates. The 200m cape on the other hand couldn't be further from that. 

Though a combination of a 200m cape, and a Trimmed comp cape may be something more passable depending on the achievements required for comp (t), if we do decide to add that. 

• Like 1