Sign in to follow this  
James

Corpethereal + Nightmare masses EVENT!

HEY RUNEX!

As you can probably guess by the title, I'm going to be hosting a little event which I'll be blowing 5 horn's of ethereal and I'll be working along side @Romp to host Nightmare masses for as long as we possibly can.

When does the event start?

The event will start at roughly 7pm (GMT+0) on the 3rd of October, 2020.

What will the event consist of?

As stated in the opening statement, I will be blowing 5 Horns of Ethereal which spawns the Corpethereal Beast. Myself and Romp will also be running Nightmare masses in the public room for as long as we possibly can to get people to learn the mechanics and hopefully grab us some juicy loot as we teach everyone.

Is there anything else that's going to be happening?

There will be alot of things going on during this event as I will be using a few of my new commands, to hide some NPC's around the world that drop some extra goodies for the people that find them, aswell as the new special "MYSTERY BOX BOSS", may or may not make an appearance...

When will the event end?

The event will end when I'm out of horns, and/or/if the Nightmare masses start to die down - but the ending time of the event will be 5am on the 4th of October, 2020. (GMT+0).

For the people that want to learn nightmare, or don't want to come because they're worried about the boss fight:

I can't emphasize enough that it's an incredible boss fight, it shows a lot of our most intrinsic mechanics of RuneX. It is a boss fight that when you learn the mechanics, it becomes a lot more simple as time goes on - Who knows, you could come and snipe a drop...

If you're considering coming along to the Nightmare mass, please feel free to give Romp's Nightmare guide a quick read before you come along:

I hope to see everyone getting involved in the events that are going to be happening, I can't wait to see how it goes.

See you all in game!

~James

• Like 6