Romp

Purple chests for Cox and Tob

Title basicly says it all, me and alot of others ive been talking to would realy love to see
the "Purple" effects for both Cox and Tob loot chests.

Being able to know you have a rare item in the chest before clicking it would add suspense and make it a more enjoyable experience when you get rares,
rather than a rare just suddenly popping into your inventory when you arent expecting it.

This would also help our UIMs to prepare for a drop. If they get a rare it would normaly drop on the floor bc of a full inventory,
in Tob it would show up instantly and could be picked up by any other non ironman.

For those who dont know what that is:
If you get a RARE loot from raids, your chest at the end will have a purple light/effect.
DMXZUmp.png Ec2IGH0.png?1

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Iron Logic said:

Would be great to see, though would be a little annoying to those blessed with a fairy pet switch.

All of the sudden the chest changes from white to purple when you drop your fairy down :P

i think the problem with this would be fairy wouldn't be very useful anymore, unless something about it was changed around fairy + tob and cox chests

On 10/16/2020 at 6:54 AM, Black Wax said:

i think the problem with this would be fairy wouldn't be very useful anymore, unless something about it was changed around fairy + tob and cox chests

you could it drop it before the olm dies on its last hp, or even if it hits 0 you still have 2-3 seconds before it disapears.
TOB chest shouldn't roll your reward until you leave the verzik room giving plenty of time too.

All together big +1