Ease

Prime emblem

So, Prime is by far the hardest game mode in this game and it sucks that that isn't noticable by ANYTHING. So I figured a Prime emblem/title might be a good idea. If any staff approves of it ill design 5 emblems because I have alot of experience in that spectrum. 

What do you think?

• Like 2

I don't even have a prime account but I would want more recognition if I had one so I support this. However, I don't think it should show up when you talk or yell, that would seem too spammy. Maybe when you right click on a player, it shows up next to their name?

Disagree.

There would need a be an installation of an entire pack of identifiables to prevent confusion.

Iron helmet, donator symbol, mod crown, are all universally known to individuals that have ever played runescape or a rsps. 

Introducing a visual notation only for prime members could potentially be used to exploit the trust of new, unfamiliar players. 

5 hours ago, Lauren said:

Disagree.

There would need a be an installation of an entire pack of identifiables to prevent confusion.

Iron helmet, donator symbol, mod crown, are all universally known to individuals that have ever played runescape or a rsps. 

Introducing a visual notation only for prime members could potentially be used to exploit the trust of new, unfamiliar players. 

Even though this is true, I think there are emblems that wouldn't give a modvibe..

A title wouldnt hurt though :P