Sign in to follow this  
Omnivas

banned without notice

i tihnk that you should not banned someone on the first thing he do without knowing its illegal on ur servers. this is stupids asf.

im gone because of it annd will not be nice for oyour server for sure on  the other one! just fucking lost 100$ in your shit for something that you could just said to me and i would have not do it aagain :P stupid thing done by stupid people! propably why the servers is so low on  people... great servers but stupids thing like that make u 9nd best server lol

It doesn't take long to read our ::rules. Not only that, ignorance is not an excuse. You're told to check the rules every time you login to Runex.

You autoclicked thieving on a very large scale and were caught. You're more than welcome to play another account while you appeal this one. 
Make sure you check the ::rules.

i do accept my fault on this and i did never see something that say to check ::Rules ... i do not check the chat section i never use it !  i got jailed sometime but didn't know it was for that it say checking (Afk)  im just using it because clicking over 2k time a hours is i mean a lot  ! i do bot or anything like that

• Haha 1