Sign in to follow this  
StompOnMom

Help-MacOs

Hello I’m running Mac OS and can’t seem to get Runex to work. The main loader works fine but it’s when I go to play the actually game client that it crashes immediately. I have jdk 8 and jre8 and have tried the guides out but still no luck:/ can anyone give me any pointers or any hope that the client runs on MacOS? 

Im not familiar with Mac OS anymore as its been years since i've used one. But you could run a Virtual Machine with Windows on it which would solve your issue. Just a thought. Have you tried clicking repair when the launcher opens? This fixes most issues.

1 hour ago, Trilobite said:

Im not familiar with Mac OS anymore as its been years since i've used one. But you could run a Virtual Machine with Windows on it which would solve your issue. Just a thought. Have you tried clicking repair when the launcher opens? This fixes most issues.

I’ll try to run a virtual, I guess I’m really committed at this point, I even factory restarted my Mac lol.. yes the repair isn’t the problem it’s the actual boot up, I can take a video of what I mean but should I post on discord??

A video might help to diagnose the issue, but if its just crashing without any indication of the error causing it im not sure if it will be much help.

Edit: Does running in compatibility mode a thing on Mac?

Edited by Trilobite

Try this https://www.runex.io/assets/client.jar 

It's our Jarred client without the Launcher. Might work. If that doesn't work then I don't really know much more that I can do. I'm not really proficient with Mac OS.

15 hours ago, Trilobite said:

A video might help to diagnose the issue, but if its just crashing without any indication of the error causing it im not sure if it will be much help.

Edit: Does running in compatibility mode a thing on Mac?

Spent all day getting a virtual machine to work was super buggy and didn't work with the correct frame rate... still managed. Very helpful tip as at least i was able to log in.

14 hours ago, Raw said:

Try this https://www.runex.io/assets/client.jar 

It's our Jarred client without the Launcher. Might work. If that doesn't work then I don't really know much more that I can do. I'm not really proficient with Mac OS.

Thank you so much Raw this works 100%. No more trouble shooting needed! Maybe for future updates could I get the updated Jarred client?? Thats if it doesn't update within the jar