Ease

Ease's Signature shop

Hi, Quick introduction I'm Ease and im a clothing designer irl. 

This made me good at photoshop, and I thought because I have to spend so much money ingame on Vote tickets for double exp, I might as well sell my ass for some help.

Here are some of my creations, Everybody gets 3 drafts if they dont like the one I made for them. Please offer for a signature on here, I take almost everything but dont lowball sya boy ;)

20fur0l.png

2u7os9x.png

2yy6xld.jpg

• Like 2

Ease I am very pleased with your work, Love the signature you created for me. Keep up the great work! Happy you took the time of day to respond to my request haha!23k3lw7.png

Edited by Made4Prime
  • Like 1

2z9ejr5.png

if you don't like the style im making em now, thats just kinda the style im into rn but im capable of many more.

Love these, would love one. I'm on ironman so I cannot trade or I'd offer you 20m :( I'm deeply sorry about that.

If you'd do it for free, I'd prefer mine a lot smaller than the majority. Something like 700x350 or 600x250 would be fine I believe (I think 600x250 would be perfect). 

The background image for the text or something similar. Snowy forest with pink undertones. 

Maybe not such an aggressive font. Something slightly feminine, but not outright womanly. Maybe something like this, if it's possible. Something that looks fluffy and light, if that makes sense.

I'd like the boarder colour around the text to be a light blue, something that blends well with the white and pink, but that's up to you. Doesn't have to be blue, as long as it blends well.

The text would just say Git Git / Role Model
(maybe like Git Git in a bigger font and Role Model off center to the right with a smaller font, I'm not sure. If you can't do both just do Git Git)

If you take this up I'll appreciate it greatly. 

EDIT; If you could throw this in there somewhere, I'd LOVE that. (I know it's not transparent and I apologize for that, but I'd absolutely LOVE if you could manage to put it in there somewhere, blend it all professional and stuffs :))

Edited by gitgit

Awesome designs, I love your style. Decided to try it out myself and ended up with this signature. 

• Like 1

21l6glw.png

11sjvyu.png

@gitgit

Hey, this was a whole task because a very thin font doesn't really work with the things I make.

I hope you like this, if not we can talk about it later. 

the payment thing is allright, as long as I don't have to make things pop out of the artwork (like on the sigs you can see above) they dont take long.

Please spread the word!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Ease said:

21l6glw.png

11sjvyu.png

@gitgit

Hey, this was a whole task because a very thin font doesn't really work with the things I make.

I hope you like this, if not we can talk about it later. 

the payment thing is allright, as long as I don't have to make things pop out of the artwork (like on the sigs you can see above) they dont take long.

Please spread the word!

This is absolutely perfect! I am sorry if this caused you much trouble, however I thoroughly appreciate the work! This is as close to the vision as I could describe, and it came out flawlessly! Thank you so much, you definitely have earned yourself a fan :) 

• Like 2